RUMOR:Holloway vs Volkanovski done deal for UFC 245

O shittt
FlawedTinyBison-size_restricted.gif

Another dude one head shorter than Max, but differently from Frankie, Volkanovski is strong af

Other champions need to take note of how active Holloway is. That's why the dude has literally no haters.

War Holloway

Great fight. Rooting for Holloway for sure, but I think Volkanovski's gonna be favored to win this.

Bet Max every fight for the past few years, but I will be taking Volk to win this one.

it will be a mismatch ... I am waiting for kattar vs holloway, that will be competitive

Great fight, don't know who to take on this one, Volk seems to have been hand crafted to beat Max, but Max at FW is a beast.

it will be a mismatch ... I am waiting for kattar vs holloway, that will be competitive

Lol what. Kattar is a great matchup for Holloway and got schooled by Moicano. Volkanovski is a way harder fight and the odds will be very close.

Max will be too big for him and everyone else at FW, he weighs over 170 lbs in the cage

So who does that leave for UFC 244?

Usman vs Covington
Jones vs ?
Mcgregor return?

Great. I was worried the bald goof was gonna fuck Volk over.
By the end of the year we are gonna have two Australian champs!

Lol what. Kattar is a great matchup for Holloway and got schooled by Moicano. Volkanovski is a way harder fight and the odds will be very close.
max holloway is HUGE, no one the size of volkanovski or edgar will beat him. You need length and power to beat holloway, kattar got this

Back