RUMOR:Holloway vs Volkanovski done deal for UFC 245

Easy fight for my bruddah Max! Mana is at a all time high! I think a lot of ppl forget how much experience Max has in the cage and how much experience plays a factor that wins fights. Max gonna play with Alex frm range, keep him on the end of his punches, make him miss especially with his short arms and hit him with his barrages and we will see how Alex responds to Maxs pace throughout the fight. Maxs cardio and relentlessness is arguably his 2 biggest weapons. Alex will most likely get 1 or 2 takedowns the most but wont keep Max down for more then 15/20 second at most, IF he even gets a takedown. Max TDD is elite and underrated. I have Max pullin off a 5 round decision victory, Alex is a tough guy but not enough for the champ and makes it look easy

Last edited:
He should have fought volk instead of Frankie from the get go. Frankie was the easier fight now that he is out of his prime and older.
Why the hell does it matter now? He’s fighting both anyways

So who does that leave for UFC 244?

Usman vs Covington
Jones vs ?
Mcgregor return?

usman for sure.

jones said he not fighting in ny.

conor in no state of mind to fight anyone notice that old guy got up after being punched,

Why the hell does it matter now? He’s fighting both anyways

What do you mean what does it matter? It mattered to Volk. Everyone felt Volk deserved the fight next but some how Frankie who is past his prime and old got the fight. Are you dense? Volk deserved the fight, Frankie didnt.

Volk is going to surprise a lot of people.

max holloway is HUGE, no one the size of volkanovski or edgar will beat him. You need length and power to beat holloway, kattar got this

Let Kattar get through Zabit first.

Yep, used to think Frankie was a good bloke but fuck him for his bs undeserved title shot robbing us of a potential supercard with 2 aussies fighting for titles.

That's on Max. Max picked that schedule before he even fought Dustin, and it was actually a part of his deal that he made before the Dustin fight. October and Australia was never in Max's plans—July and December was, and he agreed to fight dustin under those terms.

Not sure how that's Frankie's fault when Max is the one who didn't want to fight during that time of year.

That's on Max. Max picked that schedule before he even fought Dustin, and it was actually a part of his deal that he made before the Dustin fight. October and Australia was never in Max's plans—July and December was, and he agreed to fight dustin under those terms.
I dont blame max , he wanted to stay active dude will fight anyone

He should have fought volk instead of Frankie from the get go. Frankie was the easier fight now that he is out of his prime and older.

Volkanovski was in hospital with a blood infection when Max was looking to sign a contract. I would have loved for this volkanovski fight to happen earlier, but Max wanted to stay on his schedule so he fought who was ready at that moment.

Nah it was never going to be in Aus. Only reason there was talks of it is cause Volkanovski wanted to fight home so bad. If he wanted to be on that card so bad he could asked for different opponent. Max did the right thing to take a break and the right medicals done, which I'm assuming went well. After two deaths in the span of weeks in combat sport I don't blame for being cautious with a quick turn around. Now if this fight set, then you should be applauding that Max is even returning in such quick time.

Exactly. People are hating on frankie for no reason. Max was never going to fightin in the september-october time frame. He's had a plan to fight in july and towards the end of the year since before his fight with Dustin.

Last edited:
What do you mean what does it matter? It mattered to Volk. Everyone felt Volk deserved the fight next but some how Frankie who is past his prime and old got the fight. Are you dense? Volk deserved the fight, Frankie didnt.

In the end it doesn’t matter because they are fighting now. Are u dense?

Other champions need to take note of how active Holloway is. That's why the dude has literally no haters.

War Holloway

Dude Holloway missed almost all of 2018. People forget so quickly

Poirier was unable to drop Max i don't see Volk doing any better. Max outlasts & outpoints him.

Volk has possibly the most underrated skill sets of any title challenger in recent memory

Back