• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Rudy Giuliani served with Arizona indictment at 80th birthday bash

If these two posters want to base their opinion off Borat, that is OK. I would like both to actually articulate their confident position.
He's slimey just based on his secretary's recorded conversations. Not to mention his efforts to sow doubt over the last election by falsely accusing the innocent.

I guess so, but to see the legal lawfare against Rudy and similar like Eastman, Bobb, etc, who also have to deal with this lawfare:

To differ to a general, “yea he is a bad guy because he is an adulterer” is as bad as anything the democrats are doing.

Association by context is baseless and bullshit? Look at out country man, this all just shows how dumb wannabe libertarians are
You started a couple of election fraud threads and posted dozens of false claims these fools fed you. Now it's lawfare that they're being prosecuted for those lies and plots to keep TR7MP in power despite his loss?

Last edited:
I neither support the guy nor am against him.

I simply think he's a slimy dude, it's the vibe I get based on nothing more than others trusted opinions and forming my own based on his personal decisions.

I think there is a divide and the political weaponization of AG's, Federal Bureaus, Judges, and such in this country which needs to stop.

Is Rudy being unfairly prosecuted in your opinion? I don't have a firm opinion on this yet, I've been away from the news the last two days.
The last 2 days? Geez bro if you haven't based an opinion on this yet you haven't been paying attention for a lot longer than that.

Poor guy. People that want to make America great again are being unfairly targeted and attacked by the people that are actively destroying it. That's what we are witnessing.
The people that want to make America great aren't the ones selling merch and milking their base for donations so they can pay their lawyers and the judgements against them.

Back