Rousey said 9/11 was inside job on Rogan podcast in 2011???

lol, theres no real point in arguing this with anyone...people that are "youre an idiot if you believe it was an inside job" " no way that could ever happen" controlled demolition...complete nonsense" are not going to be swayed by someone telling them but only by figuring it out for themselves....

theres more than enough information out there for anyone that is objective about it going in, I wasnt at first....I was all on board with the "get the muslims!" when it first happened and I argued the same way the aforementioned group of people do....annnnd I feel utterly shameful that I did, knowing what I do now

Controlled Demolition impossible??? explain how you get molten steel on the bottom of both WTC towers when there was NOTHING in either the planes or the building itself that could possibly melt steel into a liquid....the pools burned for weeks I think even over a month after the crash....

we could get into the rule of nature about how EVERYTHING that falls, takes the path of least resistance and nothing built to withstand multiple impacts from jetliners falls at the rate of near freefall speed

or you can get into how its known and admitted that WTC7 was a controlled demo and that the two towers fell in exactly the same manner, and in accordance to EVERY other controlled demolition in the history of controlled demolitions

if thats not enough for you .....you can try explaining how 4, 7 ton titanium alloy rolls royce jet airplane engines completely disinigrate((sp)) on impact ((the pentagon)) BUT there is enough of the wreckage of the plane left ((supposedly)) that they could, using DNA, identify the remains of like 150 of the 200 passengers((I dont remember the exact number of passengers but its a ratio akin to that))oh yeah...also theres literally no visual evidence of that plane, there was again nothing that could destroy those engines both on the plane itself or inside the pentagon where it hit

after that, please tell us "idiots" how Osama's lackies managed to get Norad to stand down while those 4 supposed planes were in the air....

they when youre done with that....explain how all that, plus pages and pages and pages more inconsistancies, mistruths, outright lies and extreme coincidences could all happen in one day all at more or less one time

I can only hope that those of you calling everyone else idiots and saying "Thats impossible" come to feel the same way I do about when it was me saying those things......utterly ashamed

let me guess, it was the jews?

Actually that part I don't agree with. If some were involved it was just a coincidence. Honestly that's my perspective.

Actually that part I don't agree with. If some were involved it was just a coincidence. Honestly that's my perspective.

No, not all Jews, but the Mossad helped the hijackers and had foreknowledge.

Can all the staunch believers of the official story explain why the third building fell?

I mean Africans make mud guys that can resist more damage, hell, an Eskimos igloo would've held up better than wtc7 which just randomly, spontaneously, and perfectly collapsed in on itself.

Ronda Rousey can't armbar steel beams.

Meh, I tried.

WTC-7-Collaps---Previously-Unreleased-Footage-of-WTC-7.gif

post-52661-walking-dead-tyreese-wtf-face-NxQ7.gif

People that think buildings can fall like this without being strategically and intentionally leveled are Fucking retarded.

what you talking about sweetheart. it was done by muslims from arab.

No, not all Jews, but the Mossad helped the hijackers and had foreknowledge.

Possibly, but myself, I stopped examining it further past the insurance angle that to me was the biggest motivator. I know one of Bush's relatives was given the building's security contract about a year prior as well so intelligence (IMO) was used about a general time-frame when a terrorist attack was going to take place.

But, as said, not sure about the further covert stuff (Mossad). I'm quite pro-Israel but am open to most anything provided it's well-proven. No group tends to be without its corruption.

People that think buildings can fall like this without being strategically and intentionally leveled are Fucking retarded.

Many believe that Building 7 was controlled demolition since it wasn't hit by an airplane and still collapsed. However, the debris from the collapsing North Tower fell into the base of the tower, igniting fires near the lobby. Upon seeing the damage and realizing it couldn't be saved without risking more firefighter lives, emergency workers were pulled from the scene and it was allowed to burn and collapse on it's own. It couldn't be salvaged.

read my previous post for more info regarding 9/11

Thanks for the thread. I needed a reminder of how absolutely stupid some human beings are.

You're right, that building should absolutely fallen to the side like a tree, because physics.

read my previous post for more info regarding 9/11

are you aware of the temperatures requires to bend or melt steel? it's impossible, go watch the debunked debunked debunked videos to counter your debunked debunked videos. we can do this all day, let's not.

lol at people thinking our government is competent enough to strap bombs on a building and get away with it

Possibly, but myself, I stopped examining it further past the insurance angle that to me was the biggest motivator. I know one of Bush's relatives was given the building's security contract about a year prior as well so intelligence (IMO) was used about a general time-frame when a terrorist attack was going to take place.

But, as said, not sure about the further covert stuff (Mossad). I'm quite pro-Israel but am open to most anything provided it's well-proven. No group tends to be without its corruption.

Well if you ever get motivated to look into it again. Head in the direction of Urban Moving Systems, the Dancing Israeli's on the rooftop, the NJ police report for the arrest of these Israeli's, the bomb residue in their van, the Mossad agents living next to the hijackers in Florida.

Back