Rousey said 9/11 was inside job on Rogan podcast in 2011???

It would help if you read the NIST reports and not just regurgitate some 10 year old debunking site.

Free fall of WTC-7 is in the NIST report.

tage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.cfm

tage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.cfm

Oh I'm fully aware of this. Stage one is basically fabricated, that's from the early onset of the penthouse starting to drop. Using that basically just adds to the total collapse time so they can say that it was in total much less than free fall would have been.

"Stage 2" is what I've been referring to, which is when the whole building collapses symmetrically. That's when the collapse starts, and it starts with gravitational acceleration, which can't be achieved naturally in this setting, all of the support for at least 8 stories had to be removed. After that it meets resistance and slows down as expected.

That "stage 2" can't happen in a progressive collapse. And of course the whole "single point of failure" proposed by NIST is not based on reality, it's a speculation formed to vaguely explain what could have happened, but it fails in several ways which I have already pointed out here (impossible walk-off etc). If you want I can elaborate.

For anyone who wants to understand the NIST WTC-7 explanation and the issues about it, here's a pretty good analysis of it.

Last edited:
Oh I'm fully aware of this. Stage one is basically fabricated, that's from the early onset of the penthouse starting to drop. Using that basically just adds to the total collapse time so they can say that it was in total much less than free fall would have been.

"Stage 2" is what I've been referring to, which is when the whole building collapses symmetrically. That's when the collapse starts, and it starts with gravitational acceleration, which can't be achieved naturally in this setting, all of the support for at least 8 stories had to be removed. After that it meets resistance and slows down as expected.

That "stage 2" can't happen in a progressive collapse. And of course the whole "single point of failure" proposed by NIST is not based on reality, it's a speculation formed to vaguely explain what could have happened, but it fails in several ways which I have already pointed out here (impossible walk-off etc). If you want I can elaborate.

For anyone who wants to understand the NIST WTC-7 explanation and the issues about it, here's a pretty good analysis of it.

Iv already been in threads covering how wrong all you just posted is

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261007&page=5
feel free to pop in

so il make a simpler reply...3 questions(sorta)
1) what WOULD convince you of the official story given every last peice of nonsense cts raise has been utterly denbunked/gone over online ...what would u need to see?
you understand theories like gravity etc still have unawnsered questions right?

2) is there a reason the worlds academics have fallen for such a sham en masse ........or why has not one counter engineering/scientific peer reviewed counter been released? if its 'basic physics' why not put up or shut up

3) Have you ever sat down and reflected on 'just asking questions' about the other theory? how many were involved? the whats and hows of implementation? the various logic gaps like why fly planes into something you would blow up anyway? etc etc
isnt there far far more questions to be raised about the idea its 'the goverment/NWO'

Flying planes when you're going to blow something up in a false-flag operation is somehow a logic gap now?

Lol @ some of the gullible people out there.

Iv already been in threads covering how wrong all you just posted is

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261007&page=5
feel free to pop in

so il make a simpler reply...3 questions(sorta)
1) what WOULD convince you of the official story given every last peice of nonsense cts raise has been utterly denbunked/gone over online ...what would u need to see?
you understand theories like gravity etc still have unawnsered questions right?

2) is there a reason the worlds academics have fallen for such a sham en masse ........or why has not one counter engineering/scientific peer reviewed counter been released? if its 'basic physics' why not put up or shut up

3) Have you ever sat down and reflected on 'just asking questions' about the other theory? how many were involved? the whats and hows of implementation? the various logic gaps like why fly planes into something you would blow up anyway? etc etc
isnt there far far more questions to be raised about the idea its 'the goverment/NWO'

I have been reading JREF forums 9/11 section for roughly 8 years. None of these points in the video have been debunked. I don't know why you gave me a page that doesn't discuss any of the points in the video. Can you explain?

And then to your questions:

"1) what WOULD convince you of the official story given every last peice of nonsense cts raise has been utterly denbunked/gone over online ...what would u need to see?
you understand theories like gravity etc still have unawnsered questions right?"

Some claims made early by people have definitely been debunked. That doesn't mean everything has. For example the issues raised in the video above, and several other key factors. The issues raised by A&E911 truth have NOT been debunked. People have tried to discredit the people bringing up the issues, and a lot of people call that "debunking" but just disagreeing and offering a baseless explanation is not debunking. We can all skeptically say "I don't think that's right" and call it debunking, and of course people who want consider something debunked they will cling to this claim of being debunked. I've been going to JREF for years to get perspective from both sides of the issue. Some people even still think that the Popular Mechanics "debunking" was actually correct in a lot of issues, even though their debunkings have largely been thoroughly debunked.

"2) is there a reason the worlds academics have fallen for such a sham en masse ........or why has not one counter engineering/scientific peer reviewed counter been released? if its 'basic physics' why not put up or shut up"

You are one of those people who think that if an issue is raised about something, every "academic" of the world is immediately alerted about it and they will all go and study the issue and form educated opinions and that their silence about the issue actually means they are siding with you. I see that a lot when debating this issue, people ASSUMING consensus for their side, from the academia that is silent.

Here's the only scholar consensus I have found about the subject...

The largest expert consensus about the subject (either side of the fence) is this one.

The people who have looked into it have not "fallen for the sham", they are very much aware of it and speaking as loudly as possible against it, risking their own careers and public image. And you can imagine how many decide to not risk those, even though they might acknowledge it's not an adequate investigation.

"truthers" have published peer reviewed papers. NIST reports are NOT peer reviewed papers.

Do you understand how difficult it is to challenge the "status quo" about this? Here is a new article about the resistance that they face when trying to challenge Bazants ridiculous crush down-crush up paper in Europe. And here is the paper in question.

What I would suggest to you is, do the same as I am doing. Go to the "truther" websites like ae911truth.org and educate yourself on the evidence they claim they have, and then look that up on JREF or other "debunking" sites. Then when you find a "debunk", check if there is a debunk for that as well. If you truly want to say that you are objectively forming an opinion on something, you have to look at both sides. I have no respect for those who watch loose change and start ranting about how it was an inside job based on what some guy says on a youtube video. I have no respect for people who only google "debunking xxx" to each claim they come across and then take that debunking as gospel, no matter how weak and speculative it is as long as it supports their view.

"3) Have you ever sat down and reflected on 'just asking questions' about the other theory? how many were involved? the whats and hows of implementation? the various logic gaps like why fly planes into something you would blow up anyway? etc etc
isnt there far far more questions to be raised about the idea its 'the goverment/NWO"

Yes I have, constantly. And I'm not saying "it was government" or "it was NWO". I don't know who, I have my suspicions based on their role and level of influence. For example GWB is not on my list of actually knowledgeable partners in crime.

I don't understand why you find an issue with the "why fly planes into something you would blow up anyway". If they just randomly blew them up, they could not justify wars, they could not sell taking away citizens rights by "added security". The only way it works to anyones advantage is if it can be blamed on an acceptable enemy that you can rally everyone against.

I find it most logical that they found out in advance that there was a plot to attack in U.S soil, and they aided it secretly all the way and added their own "grand finale" for added gain. A lot of circumstancial evidence points in that direction (Sibel Edmonds whistleblowing, Able danger being stonewalled, Vigilant guardian etc etc).

Naturally I have weighed both options, I was in the "official story" bandwagon to begin with, until it became apparent that they were not even going to produce a collapse scenario for the towers, just collapse initiation hypothesis. Once I saw the evidence for molten steel, I knew something was terribly wrong. I've worked enough with steel to know what can and what can't melt it. Open air hydrocarbon fire can't do it, not in an hour, not in a day, not in a week, not in a year, not in a decade. You can expose it to an open hydrocarbon fire forever, you will not melt it. You need an energy source that can reach the temperatures required, or it does not happen.

And when all the attempts to explain the collapses kept changing and failing, I took a look at the option that I did not want to believe in. Unfortunately, it works. It explains the collapses, it explains the evidence. That is something that cannot be said about the NIST reports or Bazants work. I wanted them to work, but they don't.

So we are in a situation where we have one known mechanism that can explain all the evidence, but it has horrible implications that are difficult to accept. Then we have a much easier to accept culprit, a blanket explanation and narrative that is readily available like fast food, but fails scientific scrutiny almost at surface level.

Honest person using scientific method has to discard the impossible hypothesis, and embrace the hypothesis that actually can be tested and proven. Controlled demolitions can and will bring down steel superstructures. Office fires do not. If they did, it could be adequately tested and proven.

It's all about scientific integrity, not going with "what your heart says".

Here's a good illustration on the impossible walk-off and the erroneous NIST report on WTC-7

Last edited:
Good points, psycho-d.

It seems like most of the people who are so zealous about disproving alternative ideas (which oftentimes provided more logical arguments) tend to fall back on slinging ad hominems and stating that the reason the official explanation must be true is because anything else would mean that there is a nefarious clandestine group pulling the strings from behind the curtains. So, instead they choose to ignore the mounting evidence staring them directly in the face, preferring to be mesmerized by the talking points of those who've benefited the most since the events transpired, those same people who categorize themselves as victims when in fact nearly everything that has been a result of that day has aided them in lining their pockets and pushing forward their draconian agendas.

Here's another "for dummies" compilation of WTC-7

And no, none of this has been "debunked"

And for twin towers...

It seems like most of the people who are so zealous about disproving alternative ideas (which oftentimes provided more logical arguments) tend to fall back on slinging ad hominems and stating that the reason the official explanation must be true is because anything else would mean that there is a nefarious clandestine group pulling the strings from behind the curtains.

Yes it's an emotional response, and very much expected one. It threatens our sense of security, so we'd rather shoot the messenger than open the letter.

People who do not bother with history live in this bubble where no nefarious groups ever pull strings behind the curtains...to them this is "hollywood" stuff. History knows dozens of false flag attacks by countries, and USA is not a virgin either. But still, some people can't grasp the possibility of it happening today in their own backyard...maybe somewhere else but not in their backyard, by people who supposedly protect them and represent same values as they do (lol).

I have been reading JREF forums 9/11 section for roughly 8 years. None of these points in the video have been debunked. I don't know why you gave me a page that doesn't discuss any of the points in the video. Can you explain?

And then to your questions:

"1) what WOULD convince you of the official story given every last peice of nonsense cts raise has been utterly denbunked/gone over online ...what would u need to see?
you understand theories like gravity etc still have unawnsered questions right?"

Some claims made early by people have definitely been debunked. That doesn't mean everything has. For example the issues raised in the video above, and several other key factors. The issues raised by A&E911 truth have NOT been debunked. People have tried to discredit the people bringing up the issues, and a lot of people call that "debunking" but just disagreeing and offering a baseless explanation is not debunking. We can all skeptically say "I don't think that's right" and call it debunking, and of course people who want consider something debunked they will cling to this claim of being debunked. I've been going to JREF for years to get perspective from both sides of the issue. Some people even still think that the Popular Mechanics "debunking" was actually correct in a lot of issues, even though their debunkings have largely been thoroughly debunked.

"2) is there a reason the worlds academics have fallen for such a sham en masse ........or why has not one counter engineering/scientific peer reviewed counter been released? if its 'basic physics' why not put up or shut up"

You are one of those people who think that if an issue is raised about something, every "academic" of the world is immediately alerted about it and they will all go and study the issue and form educated opinions and that their silence about the issue actually means they are siding with you. I see that a lot when debating this issue, people ASSUMING consensus for their side, from the academia that is silent.

Here's the only scholar consensus I have found about the subject...

The largest expert consensus about the subject (either side of the fence) is this one.

The people who have looked into it have not "fallen for the sham", they are very much aware of it and speaking as loudly as possible against it, risking their own careers and public image. And you can imagine how many decide to not risk those, even though they might acknowledge it's not an adequate investigation.

"truthers" have published peer reviewed papers. NIST reports are NOT peer reviewed papers.

Do you understand how difficult it is to challenge the "status quo" about this? Here is a new article about the resistance that they face when trying to challenge Bazants ridiculous crush down-crush up paper in Europe. And here is the paper in question.

What I would suggest to you is, do the same as I am doing. Go to the "truther" websites like ae911truth.org and educate yourself on the evidence they claim they have, and then look that up on JREF or other "debunking" sites. Then when you find a "debunk", check if there is a debunk for that as well. If you truly want to say that you are objectively forming an opinion on something, you have to look at both sides. I have no respect for those who watch loose change and start ranting about how it was an inside job based on what some guy says on a youtube video. I have no respect for people who only google "debunking xxx" to each claim they come across and then take that debunking as gospel, no matter how weak and speculative it is as long as it supports their view.

"3) Have you ever sat down and reflected on 'just asking questions' about the other theory? how many were involved? the whats and hows of implementation? the various logic gaps like why fly planes into something you would blow up anyway? etc etc
isnt there far far more questions to be raised about the idea its 'the goverment/NWO"

Yes I have, constantly. And I'm not saying "it was government" or "it was NWO". I don't know who, I have my suspicions based on their role and level of influence. For example GWB is not on my list of actually knowledgeable partners in crime.

I don't understand why you find an issue with the "why fly planes into something you would blow up anyway". If they just randomly blew them up, they could not justify wars, they could not sell taking away citizens rights by "added security". The only way it works to anyones advantage is if it can be blamed on an acceptable enemy that you can rally everyone against.

I find it most logical that they found out in advance that there was a plot to attack in U.S soil, and they aided it secretly all the way and added their own "grand finale" for added gain. A lot of circumstancial evidence points in that direction (Sibel Edmonds whistleblowing, Able danger being stonewalled, Vigilant guardian etc etc).

Naturally I have weighed both options, I was in the "official story" bandwagon to begin with, until it became apparent that they were not even going to produce a collapse scenario for the towers, just collapse initiation hypothesis. Once I saw the evidence for molten steel, I knew something was terribly wrong. I've worked enough with steel to know what can and what can't melt it. Open air hydrocarbon fire can't do it, not in an hour, not in a day, not in a week, not in a year, not in a decade. You can expose it to an open hydrocarbon fire forever, you will not melt it. You need an energy source that can reach the temperatures required, or it does not happen.

And when all the attempts to explain the collapses kept changing and failing, I took a look at the option that I did not want to believe in. Unfortunately, it works. It explains the collapses, it explains the evidence. That is something that cannot be said about the NIST reports or Bazants work. I wanted them to work, but they don't.

So we are in a situation where we have one known mechanism that can explain all the evidence, but it has horrible implications that are difficult to accept. Then we have a much easier to accept culprit, a blanket explanation and narrative that is readily available like fast food, but fails scientific scrutiny almost at surface level.

Honest person using scientific method has to discard the impossible hypothesis, and embrace the hypothesis that actually can be tested and proven. Controlled demolitions can and will bring down steel superstructures. Office fires do not. If they did, it could be adequately tested and proven.

It's all about scientific integrity, not going with "what your heart says".

Here's a good illustration on the impossible walk-off and the erroneous NIST report on WTC-7

1)Literaly every piece of that video has been debunked as has every single 'question' raised by the CT crowd over and over again on countless site
some of it downright lies most of it pseudoscience at best nothing that at any point is utterly without question something amiss with the offical story that hasnt any other explanations
the counter story by contrast has of yet no official narrative of events and how they fit into the evidence , its own peer review papers, or even at this stage any one single fixed theory (explosives or thermite? etc)

2)Overall i try to have an open mind iv seen the report, the CT sites and the debunking sites ...overall the CT stuff doesnt really hold up to any kind of scrutiny
I honestly dont understand how anyone can see it as anything other than pseudoscience hence why the movements you cite have still well under .01% of the engineering and architect community signed (and even then their numbers are questioned on some sites,)
as yet they havent released one single proper peer reviewed paper nor has any of them awnsered the challenge of putting forward their own full breakdown and how it fits with actual evidence ...the basic beginning of proposing an actual theory

for the offical story we have (basic search here)
http://www.reddit.com/r/skeptic/comments/294k95/compilation_of_scientific_literature_that/
http://debunking911.com/paper.htm

3)if they were gonna blow them up anyway why crash planes into them and not y'know blow them up and use their ultra cabal ninjas to frame osama anyway? seems risky to leave explosives in a burning building etc
Overall I prob cant persuade you either way so id give you the same advice I gave a pal of mine
Unlike me he didn't have a background in science but i still couldnt talk sense into him so i asked him to email as many professors as he could find online in the fields he had questions about , they set him straight....id advise you try the same
most will ignore you but some will take the time to walk you through anything you dont understand

edit
im done feels like iv lready talked these over ever year on jfff or reddit plus this is in the wasteland.......but wel prob see this all again in a months time given its aughust

Last edited:
1)Literaly every piece of that video has been debunked as has every single 'question' raised by the CT crowd over and over again on countless site

Should be pretty easy for you to provide the source then and actually show me where it is debunked so I could check for myself instead of having to take your word for it, right?

"There were no flange stiffeners even though the drawings say there were" message on an online forum is not a debunking, you know that right? Don't send me anything like that.

some of it downright lies most of it pseudoscience at best

Oh you were talking about the NIST reports? Then I agree!

im done feels like iv lready talked these over ever year on jfff or reddit plus this is in the wasteland.......but wel prob see this all again in a months time given its aughust

Leaving the conversation without providing the implied debunkings? To me that sounds more like a retreat.

Last edited:
This is country that knew in advance (learned by British Prime Minister Churchill from an intercepted communique) that Pearl Harbor would be bombed and didn't evacuate personal for fear it would tip their hand that they knew and they wanted an excuse to enter the war.

They also lied when they tried to connect 9/11 to Iraq and went to war under false pretenses against the guy who tried to kill Bush Jr's dad, senior Bush.

And there have been "facts" from the official story that thousands of experts say are bullshit.

Was there inside help? Who knows? To me, the bigger issue is that regardless I think we're totally capable of stopping that low. And that's pretty sad when you think about it.

To me, the bigger issue is that regardless I think we're totally capable of stopping that low. And that's pretty sad when you think about it.

It's still very common in humans, and happens globally. People are willing to sacrifice unknown lives for their personal financial gain, or for idealogical reasons.

Often they even think the end justifies the means. It is sad.

Anyone who thinks that people are not capable of such behavior is extremely naive.

USA has their own skeletons in their closet, you mentioned Pearl Harbor and on top of that there was at least the gulf of Tonkin incident and Operation Northwoods (which was not implemented, but was accepted on high levels as an option).

Many countries that have fought wars in the last 100 years have their own. Winners write history books.

It's still very common in humans, and happens globally. People are willing to sacrifice unknown lives for their personal financial gain, or for idealogical reasons.

Often they even think the end justifies the means. It is sad.

Anyone who thinks that people are not capable of such behavior is extremely naive.

USA has their own skeletons in their closet, you mentioned Pearl Harbor and on top of that there was at least the gulf of Tonkin incident and Operation Northwoods (which was not implemented, but was accepted on high levels as an option).

Many countries that have fought wars in the last 100 years have their own. Winners write history books.
That's for sure.

McCain of all people, his wife and top aide were caught war profiteering. Which means obviously he did it through them or knew about it. I'd imagine that makes it much easier to rationalize the need for a war when the decision-makers get rich(er) off it.

I am sure for those with a conscience they occasionally run into a scenario where there is no good solution, just the lesser of two evils. But we have seen time and time again that corporations and governments will trade lives for profit. Most people know the quote, if not by whom (Lord Daltom in the late 1800s) "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men." Now imagine the men in power that didn't even need to be corrupted first.

You hit the nail on the head right off the bad when you pointed out this is a human thing. Man is capable of great acts of kindness and great acts of evil. By nature he is self-serving. And when everybody is doing it how long does it take to go from moral outrage to indifference to rationalization to justification? What used to be moral is now considered naive by the same person. People who don't believe we were involved in 9/11 may be right. But it isn't because we are above that sort of thing. Peace.

I'm sorry but that video doesn't even touch what you quoted from me. How is it relevant to any of it when it doesn't touch the subject at all?

I understand you think the video presents a good, plausible case for the towers destruction. But I fail to see why you first quoted what I said and replied with this video that has nothing to do with what I said.

you are missing out on one big thing i said earlier... I was there.. i saw the towers fall i saw the planes hit and i was there for 2 months digging out shoes and anything else we could find to identify the dead... so please with a cherry on top stop your nonsense because it desecrates the memories of all the friends i lost that day ..

you are missing out on one big thing i said earlier... I was there.. i saw the towers fall i saw the planes hit and i was there for 2 months digging out shoes and anything else we could find to identify the dead... so please with a cherry on top stop your nonsense because it desecrates the memories of all the friends i lost that day ..

I applaud you for being there and doing the great work.

That said, you being there vs. me not being there has no answers to the questions I raised, just like what you sent me earlier did not.

I saw the towers fall, I saw the planes hit too, just via TV.

This "nonsense" is heavily backed by victims families and plenty of firefighters and other first responders. Some of the most active and vocal "truthers" are people who lost family members. Demanding a thorough investigation and answers to these issues is a civil service to the friends you lost and the family members people lost. It does nothing negative to the memory of them, it helps to ensure the reason for their deaths is found out. I don't understand how you see it as a negative, it makes no sense. The world owes them to turn every stone to make sure people who did it face justice and are accountable for their actions.

You really need to look at this to understand that people like you who worked in the rubble are still dying, and THEY want a new investigation. The video contains first responders and people who worked in the rubble pile and are now dead or dying. They want answers.

Challenging the official story is not an insult to the victims, it's civic duty and an homage to them. Their lives matter.

Former national guard sergeant David Miller (featured in the videos) had this to say:

"Instead of all these issues, I’ll tell you about their use of language – “they” being the media, for what passes for journalism in this era. Did anyone else besides me thank God, Baby Jesus and Santa for the incredible luck that the media – all four networks in New York, the leading papers across the country, the internet, all the media paid significant interest to the Mount Sinai study last week rather Paris Hilton’s DWI or the latest Tom Cruise meltdown? That’s…. We finally got coverage, coverage worthy of this issue. It’s only been five years. Five years of our family members watching us drop dead. And every time Popular Mechanics calls the people of this movement “nuts,” these propagandists, professional liars and tools who cannot by any stretch of the imagination be considered journalists, strike another nail into the coffin of another rescue worker.

And every time Time Magazine dismisses real, hard physical evidence that a new investigation needs to be launched into how concrete was pulverized…. every time Time Magazine dismisses that evidence instead writes a 2-page article about the “psychology of the conspiracy movement,’ they perpetuate this build-up of people in very, very coordinated efforts to try and take this movement apart. We who are still dying from 9/11 - who went into the Towers, and into that pile - now live with those buildings in our lungs and digestive systems and our blood.

And if you allow these scumbags to strip you and our movement of its legitimacy, you condemn First Responders to death.
"

"We came to your rescue on 9/11. Now thousands of us and our families need you to come to ours."

Last edited:
Back