Rousey said 9/11 was inside job on Rogan podcast in 2011???

We're back to digging up quotes from four years ago because there's not enough reason to hate Rousey today. Sherdog is next-level lame.

I didn't dig anything up, but i guess somebody has for me to see it this much later.

Anyway, she is entitled to her opinion and may we respect for not being scared to say what she thinks, even if it is a bit controversial.

I'm a right-wing anti-Ronda nut who thinks she's right. Anyone who thinks 911 was straight-up terrorist hijinx has literally not looked into it enough.

WTC 7 is weird. That has always made me wonder a bit about 9/11, but then you realize how many people would have had to be in on it, and how three buildings could be perfectly wire for controlled demolition without anyone knowing, and it's very implausible that a conspiracy could have happened. But it's understandable that someone could see some info on building 7 and start to question the official narrative. I give Rowdy a pass.

The official story is complete bullshit.
The third building that fell (and gets no coverage) makes zero sense whatsoever.

Also, since people are discussing it, the 9/11 conspiracy people are found on both the Left and the Right.

if you live anywhere but America it's not that crazy a view, large pockets of people in all other countries agree with her. Of course in America it's different cause you sent people over there to "go get um" so it would suck for you to realise it may have been some oil-grabbing related bullshit your civilians were murdered for.

also interesting to note, thinking 9/11 was an inside job is generally held by people who also disagree with US military involvement in other countries, while most "oh you guys are left-wing nut job" types are pro-military. Sorry but there is a high chance it was in fact an inside job, and most of the world realise this is not that crazy or ridiculous to believe. there is also a possibility it is not, but it requires an extreme suspension of disbelief toward America's air-response units.

She also thinks her role in Furious Seven was real life.

if you live anywhere but America it's not that crazy a view, large pockets of people in all other countries agree with her. Of course in America it's different cause you sent people over there to "go get um" so it would suck for you to realise it may have been some oil-grabbing related bullshit your civilians were murdered for.

also interesting to note, thinking 9/11 was an inside job is generally held by people who also disagree with US military involvement in other countries, while most "oh you guys are left-wing nut job" types are pro-military. Sorry but there is a high chance it was in fact an inside job, and most of the world realise this is not that crazy or ridiculous to believe. there is also a possibility it is not, but it requires an extreme suspension of disbelief toward America's air-response units.

it is not a high chance it was an inside job. you are an utter idiot.

shes also a fan of wwe, obviously not too bright.

"inside job" could mean a lot of things. The controlled demolition theory is complete nonsense and shouldn't be looked at seriously by anyone over the age of 13.

But, it's not impossible for a special interest backed group of extremists trained and set into motion to make 9/11 happen.

I doubt it could stay as hidden as it has if it were true, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if hard proof came to light.

Sandy Hook and 9/11 are both incredibly suspicious.

WTC 7 is weird. That has always made me wonder a bit about 9/11, but then you realize how many people would have had to be in on it, and how three buildings could be perfectly wire for controlled demolition without anyone knowing, and it's very implausible that a conspiracy could have happened. But it's understandable that someone could see some info on building 7 and start to question the official narrative. I give Rowdy a pass.

The reason that 3000+ people died because it was such a huge operation that not enough were in on it. Someone cleared the 3000 back in (which was ridiculous) not realizing that the demolition was already scheduled and there was no going back on claiming the recently-purchased insurance worth many billions of dollars.

WTC-7-Collaps---Previously-Unreleased-Footage-of-WTC-7.gif

post-52661-walking-dead-tyreese-wtf-face-NxQ7.gif

Real planes, real terrorists, but they were assisted in a big way, mostly by Israeli Mossad agents. These are the facts.

Back