Rousey said 9/11 was inside job on Rogan podcast in 2011???

Check out Operations northwoods.
The government think tanks in the 60's proposed a whole bunch of false flag attacks on American civilian and military targets that would be carried out by the CIA but with the help of the media would be blamed on Cuba. America would then respond by invading Cuba.
JFK rejected the proposal, and it only got declassified a few years ago.
The shit they are going to declassify in the next 70 years is gonna be crazy.

You wish. Sorry murica.

so you're saying,

the president, cia, fbi, the NYPD, the pentagon were all in a secret plan to fake the hijacking of planes, make fake passports and identities of terrorists, tell Osama Bin Laden to take the blame for it, secretly put demolition bombs in all the buildings and did it all without anyone finding out

Lmfao

I don't believe it was some kind of government inside job or controlled demolition, that's just too out there for me, I can't believe that.

I do find it funny that Reagan, that piece of shit, did a bunch of stuff he could never-ever have gotten away with (privatize the energy industry, Iran-contra, etc) if not for the failed assassination attempt - and then, with the same people back in the white-house, including Reagan's VP's son, 9-11 happens and G-W-B does a bunch of shit he could never-ever have gotten away with under other circumstances.

It's just odd. Its not a conspiracy but it does feel like the universe kind of fucked us all. Catastrophic climate change is irreversible now and you can trace it to Reagan and Bush Jr.

Last edited:
so you're saying,

the president, cia, fbi, the NYPD, the pentagon were all in a secret plan to fake the hijacking of planes, make fake passports and identities of terrorists, tell Osama Bin Laden to take the blame for it, secretly put demolition bombs in all the buildings and did it all without anyone finding out

Lmfao

if you think that is how it would have been done, you are the idiot. please go do some research, my post count is so low cause i don't entertain people that can't see past their own nose. I have researched both the argument for and against this thoroughly, and i am also impartial and not emotionally attached to the situation. can you say the same?

"inside job" could mean a lot of things. The controlled demolition theory is complete nonsense and shouldn't be looked at seriously by anyone over the age of 13.

But, it's not impossible for a special interest backed group of extremists trained and set into motion to make 9/11 happen.

I doubt it could stay as hidden as it has if it were true, but I wouldn't be completely surprised if hard proof came to light.

How so? The buildings were filled with asbestos and it would take billions to renovate them up to standard. The owner of the properties renewed the buildings insurance months prior and it included terrorist acts. At least one full floor had ongoing noisy work going on for months prior where the demolition work could have been staged. The central beam cuts were exact and consistent with cutting metal for demolition purposes. The building's pancaking at the speed they did was impossible via physiques outside of a controlled demolition. Same goes for the molten metal in the basement still smoldering at a high heat months later. There's a lot more even but that's enough.

The only question I have is whether or not legit terrorists flew the planes in and that this intelligence was gathered prior in coordination with the insurance scam that paid out billions (I think it was 7 billion).

Ronda isn't very smart. Granted there are much dumber fighters in the WBW division.

if the bush administration would have done it the planes would have wound up in the atlantic ocean. incompetents.

Real planes, real terrorists, but they were assisted in a big way, mostly by Israeli Mossad agents. These are the facts.

L-look over here at this t-tinfoil!

if you think that is how it would have been done, you are the idiot. please go do some research, my post count is so low cause i don't entertain people that can't see past their own nose. I have researched both the argument for and against this thoroughly, and i am also impartial and not emotionally attached to the situation. can you say the same?

lmao

I'm a right-wing anti-Ronda nut who thinks she's right. Anyone who thinks 911 was straight-up terrorist hijinx has literally not looked into it enough.

let me guess, it was the jews?

Only to people who can't think critically.

You're definition of a critical thinker is someone who swallows the official story released about 20 minutes after the attack before an investigation has been carried out and doesn't question anything?

if the bush administration would have done it the planes would have wound up in the atlantic ocean. incompetents.

And it would have made some people rich.

Good for her. She isn't a coward like so many people out there.

Same. I used to think the CT stuff was bullshit then I did the research. I wouldn't consider myself a CTer but in this case it most certainly a "job" but I don't know the full extent except that a big part of it was an insurance scam.

She even retweeted it once too

Obviously it got deleted very quick and Dana came up with some bs

Actually might have been sandy hook

Back