Rory MacDonald fashion?

It makes you feel weird cus hes not a good dresser and neither is "i only have one suit" gsp

I'm a fan of Rory, but his wardrobe is terrible. Definitely tries way too hard.

I'm a fan of Rory, but his wardrobe is terrible. Definitely tries way too hard.

I'm possitive he's not trying that hard at all. Im not jealous or any thing like that. :rolleyes:

rory dresses well.. very well

the fact that his style bothers people on sherdog just verifies how lame most of you are

tumblr_m7p7fc5dy01qkc6uso1_1280.jpg

rory mac, mike ricci, yves jaboiun, and of course gsp, some strapping lads over at tristar gym!

the kid likes fashion. big deal, he would still kick your ass

Rory's style here is NOT business. You can't dress yourself like that if you're working for an investment bank or in any related finance/accounting/tax job with customer contact. A super thin tie like that just makes yourself look like a Justin Timberland or usher wannabe ...

Bisping in this picture looks like a partner of a big4 firm or investment bank. Not super conservative with those brown shoes and blue suit, but with the fact in his mind: I can afford it ....

I don't like Rory's style. It's not mature, it looks very teen"ish" and like he's trying too hard. If you want to dress stylish, doesn't matter whether it's business or street: keep it simple and basic with just the right amounts of accessories and that certain something and people will compliment you ...

But whatever. This is just a phase .... He's an incredible fighter!

Rory's style here is NOT business. You can't dress yourself like that if you're working for an investment bank or in any related finance/accounting/tax job with customer contact. A super thin tie like that just makes yourself look like a Justin Timberland or usher wannabe ...

Bisping in this picture looks like a partner of a big4 firm or investment bank. Not super conservative with those brown shoes and blue suit, but with the fact in his mind: I can afford it ....

I don't like Rory's style. It's not mature, it looks very teen"ish" and like he's trying too hard. If you want to dress stylish, doesn't matter whether it's business or street: keep it simple and basic with just the right amounts of accessories and that certain something and people will compliment you ...

But whatever. This is just a phase .... He's an incredible fighter!

Rory's in his early 20's, so I'm not sure why you expect him to look like an accountant.

It's called overdressing and Macdonald's fashion sense gives the textbook definition.

that skinny tie with that collar just don't go together.

bisping wins this fashion round.

EDIT: and rory's wayferers are lame. if he had any style of his own he wouldn't be wearing the same sunglasses 80% of the population currently has.

Last edited:
He should totally wear a tap out t-shirt and some shorts with flames. Much more stylish.

Rory's in his early 20's, so I'm not sure why you expect him to look like an accountant.

I would never do that. I just addressed this, because you guys claim his style to be matured and not childish anymore ... but in fact it is exactly childish. Like a young girl with high heels wanting to look like J-Lo, but looking like a small hoe ....

My style is more bispings than rorys in terms of suits. He's young so he gets a pass as his taste needs to evolve like all young peoples do

Back