Rory MacDonald fashion?

I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great but when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

I love how people make futuristic assumptions like this, Anything can and will happen in this sport. All it takes is the right amount of pressure on your temple/Jaw.... or the right amount of blood from circulating to your brain....

I like his style. Let the kid dress how he wants ow many of you idiots have a pair of parachute pants padded shoulder jackets or Purple cross colors sitting shamefully in yur closet.

Rory is deffinately a up and comming contender and is a polarizing fighter.

How could that possibly be construed as a bad thing?

McDonald is easily my most disliked fighter at the moment, can't wait to see him get the shit beaten out of him, it might only be GSP who can do it though.

Not the first time a professional athlete took a crack at fashion. Plenty of failures before a success story...nothing new.

He has a nice style.it just doesn't mesh with his "I want to wear your skin" vibe.

Ya, I don't think a nice navy blue suit and a thick anchor man tie is the look he (or most guys in their 20s) are going for. If I'm working at a bank, sure I'll wear a banker's style conservative suit. If I'm a young man that wants to look hip and sporty I'm going with something trendy. Get with the times old man ;)

Well said! I completely agree.

10-15 years ago only gay guys looked like Rory and his buddy Ricci, now straight guys dress and cut their hair like that, it is interesting how styles change.

Mike Ricci is the one who introduced Rory to this style, and also apparently this is a common trend in Montreal.

I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great but when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

Don't be jelly, girlfriend!

Both Rory and Bisping look great in that picture. Props to Rory for his great use of Wayfaerers.

I don't like him but The Guy got great style, I like his fashion sense, he dresses like me a bit

Wearing a suit is becoming a thing with fighters. They all look the same. Boring. Just like when they all wore tapout. Also boring. I'm sure there is more out there than lame stockbroker or douchebag meathead to choose.from.

I feel weird you didn't put 'no omo" at the end.

Back