Rory MacDonald fashion?

Rory's style here is NOT business. You can't dress yourself like that if you're working for an investment bank or in any related finance/accounting/tax job with customer contact. A super thin tie like that just makes yourself look like a Justin Timberland or usher wannabe ...

Bisping in this picture looks like a partner of a big4 firm or investment bank. Not super conservative with those brown shoes and blue suit, but with the fact in his mind: I can afford it ....

I don't like Rory's style. It's not mature, it looks very teen"ish" and like he's trying too hard. If you want to dress stylish, doesn't matter whether it's business or street: keep it simple and basic with just the right amounts of accessories and that certain something and people will compliment you ...

But whatever. This is just a phase .... He's an incredible fighter!

This post is better than the OPs. You are the one coming off very "teenish" complaining because you don't like the style a fighter wears. I don't like Rory at all, but I'm not going to sit here and nitpick his wardrobe. lol...

This post is better than the OPs. You are the one coming off very "teenish" complaining because you don't like the style a fighter wears. I don't like Rory at all, but I'm not going to sit here and nitpick his wardrobe. lol...

"lol"

Rory's style here is NOT business. You can't dress yourself like that if you're working for an investment bank or in any related finance/accounting/tax job with customer contact. A super thin tie like that just makes yourself look like a Justin Timberland or usher wannabe ...

Bisping in this picture looks like a partner of a big4 firm or investment bank. Not super conservative with those brown shoes and blue suit, but with the fact in his mind: I can afford it ....

I don't like Rory's style. It's not mature, it looks very teen"ish" and like he's trying too hard. If you want to dress stylish, doesn't matter whether it's business or street: keep it simple and basic with just the right amounts of accessories and that certain something and people will compliment you ...

I sense a bit of jealously there.

I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great but when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

I think you think he needs more dragons, tribal tatoos and flaming skulls.

BTW

Ain't nothing getting a girl in 2012 like Donald Draper style. If you even know what that means.

sooooooo. you dont like thin ties?

He looks good, better than dressing like a bum in a tapout shirt at press conference.

I think he dresses great and would honestly love to be able to pull off some of those "outfits". Unfortunately I have neither the funds nor the eye for shopping for that kind of stuff. I'd probably need a substitute Ricci to help me.

We might think he dresses a little funny, but you can bet your ass that the women love it as long as it doesn't go too far overboard.

Ya, I don't think a nice navy blue suit and a thick anchor man tie is the look he (or most guys in their 20s) are going for. If I'm working at a bank, sure I'll wear a banker's style conservative suit. If I'm a young man that wants to look hip and sporty I'm going with something trendy. Get with the times old man ;)

It gets him more threads on Sherdog and that's what it's all about

i think i get what your saying

Last edited:
I could see it happening eventually. He's creating a name and great buzz for himself.

really? he dresses like every other pop star, basketball player, football player ect.
most successful young men dress well

Back