Rory MacDonald fashion?

Being Canadian, he's probably just trying to take a page out of NHL where dress is traditionally very formal for attending league games and functions. Almost always see them showing up the day of the game in suits and ties, rather than the dressed down casual/urban look you might see in some other professional sports.

Being Canadian, he's probably just trying to take a page out of NHL where dress is traditionally very formal for attending league games and functions. Almost always see them showing up the day of the game in suits and ties, rather than the dressed down casual/urban look you might see in some other professional sports.

same for english soccer.. some of these teams got some serious style
article-1094862-02CE9A5F000005DC-666_468x319.jpg

I love style but often putting on a suit when it doesn't 'suit' you, shows. It works for some and for others it looks restraining and very uncomfortable. On others,like GSP,in my opinion, it looks like a uniform, fake. For Rory, i'm leaning towards it being part of his home made marketing plan.

The reason Sherdog disses the way he dresses is because 98% of Sherdogger's don't know how to dress themselves. There's another picture with Rory wearing a cardigan. I bet Sherdogger's also believe that's lame. If you routinely wear Affliction shirts and True Religion jeans, you sir are a fucking joke.

the reason sherdog disses the way he dresses is because 98% of sherdogger's don't know how to dress themselves. There's another picture with rory wearing a cardigan. I bet sherdogger's also believe that's lame. If you routinely wear affliction shirts and true religion jeans, you sir are a fucking joke.

amen

I don't like him but The Guy got great style, I like his fashion sense

Its not hard when you copy and paste every thing in details magazine.
I'm not a fan of the black tie and brown shoes in that pic

If those aren't perscription glasses then I won't be a fan ever of his.

I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great but when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

ok bro

I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great but when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

Sounds like you have a much more fabulous fashion sense TS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back