Rory MacDonald fashion?

DeanOfMeanFtw

White Belt
Reaction score
I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great but when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

If it makes you feel weird I think you should be questioning yourself not Rory.

I like the new Rory Macdonald, it makes him look more professional.

I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great but when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

Sounds like someone has a new crush!

i dont care if he dresses like the fairy god mother, the kid can fight.

I like him as a fighter and he's definitely going to be a future champion , but seems like he took GSP advice about dressing nice etc , but seems like he took it a little bit too far , i'm not jealous or anything like that , if that's make him feel good that's great when i see him with his jackets and those glasses and all that gucci shit , it makes me feel wierd for some reason lol

fixed..read between the lines people

solved it

even ol goerges thinks rory's new look is a little out there

Are you a woman? I mean who gives a shit how he dresses? This isn't a fucking Vogue magazine.

If he was wearing a tutu and a lot of saran wrap id be concerned, atm he dresses like a 60's business man, and thats cool by me.

Saying "I'm not jealous or anything" means you're jealous.

Makes you feel weird? You mean those feelings that you can't quite explain or come to terms with? It's OK bro...Let the gay flow out of you.

Are you a woman? I mean who gives a shit how he dresses? This isn't a fucking Vogue magazine.

Right on, its not the Ultimate Fashion Championships for fuck sakes. I give 2 shits if he comes out dressed in a feed sack or a 5000 dollar suit. The boy has talent and can whoop some ass.

AmericanPsycho20006.jpg

:icon_lol:

Back