Crime Rookie Sacramento Officer Ambushed and Killed while Handling Domestic Disturbance Call

Enjoy having a fake as fuck QB run for his life cause his contract fucked their chance for o-line help. 7-9
Lol sorry he doesn't wear grills or dress like that fruit cam newton, doesn't mean he's fake. But yeah our o line been fucked since before we drafted him.

Lol sorry he doesn't wear grills or dress like that fruit cam newton, doesn't mean he's fake. But yeah our o line been fucked since before we drafted him.
LOL, fuck Scam.

And when I say fake I mean his personality seems fake. Dude is like some science experiment where they mixed Nikes, Gatorade, and the Bible together in a test tube and he popped out.

His skeletons are buried deep

LOL, fuck Scam.

And when I say fake I mean his personality seems fake. Dude is like some science experiment where they mixed Nikes, Gatorade, and the Bible together in a test tube and he popped out.

His skeletons are buried deep
Yeah he's an odd guy, but i think it's his parents to blame. And his schtick can get old but as long as he plays the way he does he can wear a monocle and penguin tuxedo for all i care.

That video he put out with him wearing cornrows made me cringe.

We didn't have police in 1819. And when we did get police officers they were nothing more than slave patrols with the sole task of patrolling neighborhoods for runaway slaves. And guess what? That's all they do today. The only difference is were all slaves now and not just so called black people. They're patrolling and policing everyone now.

Not entirely true...they patrol and police “everywhere but mostly focus on those breaking the law”....is a more accurate statement

Agreed. Let us so called black people police ourselves. But that would require us to have our own court system as well. We really would just need to become a separate country. I think I can speak for both of us when I say that due to how white people have treated black people historically this black/white relationship is irreversibly toxic for both sides.

All you need to do is give us our land back and we can turn this dream into a reality.

Duuuuuuude....you are so out of touch with reality if you believe “so called black people” en masse would move to their own segregated land

Last edited:
I would have expected more acts of corruption caught on video since 2014 when the usage of body came became far more prevelant

If they didn't "forget" to turn them on or "accidentally" cover the mic.

Except the first part, blacks don't shoot up elementary schools and churches, that's another precious race i can't talk down upon or i might get the axe
I'll admit the white kids shooting up schools gets a ton of media play time but I'm curious how many gang related gun incidents there are in say, the rougher parts of LA, Detroit, Baltimore, and such that fall under "mass shooting" simply cause it involved 3 or more people (I think 3 where the "mass" portion gets added to the descriptor, though I could be wrong)

I'll admit the white kids shooting up schools gets a ton of media play time but I'm curious how many gang related gun incidents there are in say, the rougher parts of LA, Detroit, Baltimore, and such that fall under "mass shooting" simply cause it involved 3 or more people (I think 3 where the "mass" portion gets added to the descriptor, though I could be wrong)
Yeah im not sure of the exact definition but i would say they fall under the category. And if they don't then something is wrong.

Mass Shooting Tracker is good enough for Obama and Pelosi so it's good enough for a karate forum. Gun controlls like him can't have it both ways.

@Madmick so negroid is acceptable under your watch? Shit it's even in your thread.
Okay, Lead has cleaned up this derail, but FYI, for future reference:

First, consider that I don't read everything at the exact moment you do.

Second, it isn't blocked by our word filter, and it isn't listed as an ethnic slur at Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs_by_ethnicity

Third, in the Wiki already linked for you it is noted that while it is advisably avoided by academics that is only due to the potential for perceived offense. That same Wiki mentions "Negro" has a similar connotation, and yet, at the request of older black Americans, the latter term was restored to the U.S. census in 2010. The unabridged OED, despite that it notes this term carries a modern connotation for offensiveness, also indicates that the term "negroid" is derived from-- or following rather-- this term "negro".

We attempt to be sensitive to perceived slights, but this can be tricky because outrage alone doesn't validate the call for censorship, and opinions about what exceeds civility in conversation is itself controversial. Feelings aren't facts, and posters are often ignorant. You yourself just conflated "Negroid" with "Mongoloid" when those are mutually exclusive groups within the antiquated diction of this forensic anthropology.

To answer your question, adding force to the deletions of my colleague, no, we don't care for that term, and we would like posters to avoid that term. It's an inevitable trip down the rabbit hole to "scientific racism". There are alternative, more modern terms with more accurate, useful, objectively-delineated definitions which are less potentially offensive, and more useful for discussion.

Do not respond to this post. Further posts on the matter will be deleted.

The thing is that i have seen on camera easily 10x more acts of heroism by cops than corrupt acts.

Hmmmm, so government employees whose job is to "protect and serve" citizens, and who are legally allowed to use physical violence on citizens are caught on camera doing their job 10x more often than they are abusing their job, title and privileges?

Call me crazy but that's not anything to brag about.

Agreed. Let us so called black people police ourselves. But that would require us to have our own court system as well. We really would just need to become a separate country. I think I can speak for both of us when I say that due to how white people have treated black people historically this black/white relationship is irreversibly toxic for both sides.

All you need to do is give us our land back and we can turn this dream into a reality.

Liberia welcomes you.

You think people used Obama as an excuse to hate the police? Lol. They haven't been hating them for decades? "F the Police" wasn't a hit song in the 80s? You seem confused sir.
Those sissies said it in a song.
They did not say it to a cops face.

Now they are allowed to and cops can't do anything about it. They know what they can get away with.

I hate to hear about this young woman getting shot.

The guy that shot the female officer and surrenderd to male officers is the real coward.

I bet it took alot of restraint for the "racist" and "brutal" police officers not to shoot that guy after he surrendered.

Obama being a commie shitbag...nothing new

You think people used Obama as an excuse to hate the police? Lol. They haven't been hating them for decades? "F the Police" wasn't a hit song in the 80s? You seem confused sir.

and Ice-t / body count's song Cop Killer caused outrage. So yes people hated and liked cops.

Although with NWA their whole thing was Gangsta rap, although it seems Eazy was the only one selling drugs or doing any really gangsta shit, the rest were just frauds.
but good music

Gangsta Rap is like Black Metal....you can't take those silly fucking lyrics seriously but great fucking music

This speaks to the lack of credibility police officers have with the public. Can only blame them for decades of abuse. Many people do not trust them or like them.

My brother in law is a cop, I feel bad for him because of exactly what you posted. Hes a good dude but this is what comes with his line of work.

Those sissies said it in a song.
They did not say it to a cops face.

Now they are allowed to and cops can't do anything about it. They know what they can get away with.

That is due to cameras not Obama. And they shouldnt be able to do anything about it. For decades they've been able to say and do whatever they want to the public. Looks like the tables are turning a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back