Crime Rookie Sacramento Officer Ambushed and Killed while Handling Domestic Disturbance Call

That is due to cameras not Obama. And they shouldnt be able to do anything about it. For decades they've been able to say and do whatever they want to the public. Looks like the tables are turning a bit.
Not sure who you are talking about.

War room is going full racist again, and it's not even election times.

<{katwhu}>

Obama being a commie shitbag...nothing new

and Ice-t / body count's song Cop Killer caused outrage. So yes people hated and liked cops.

Although with NWA their whole thing was Gangsta rap, although it seems Eazy was the only one selling drugs or doing any really gangsta shit, the rest were just frauds.
but good music

Gangsta Rap is like Black Metal....you can't take those silly fucking lyrics seriously but great fucking music
Metal used what I refer to as "dimestore Satanism" to market music, nearly zero artists were actually pro Satan.
Same thing you noted with hip hop, frontin'. Only some actual G's.

More petty criminals in the rap game but I'll bet it's close, metal guys aren't saints and I'll bet there's plenty of petty crime to go around

Metal used what I refer to as "dimestore Satanism" to market music, nearly zero artists were actually pro Satan.
Same thing you noted with hip hop, frontin'. Only some actual G's.

More petty criminals in the rap game but I'll bet it's close, metal guys aren't saints and I'll bet there's plenty of petty crime to go around

yeah, it was like all the Black Sabbath dudes were wearing crosses (crazy Ozzy included).

It is like back the in the day there were Bards that made up songs about heroes. Then it became singers making up songs about themselves and becoming frauds.

Leonard Cohen (who I like) sang this
I can't run no more
With that lawless crowd
While the killers in high places
Say their prayers out loud
But they've summoned, they've summoned up
A thundercloud
And they're going to hear from me

And I was like "you ain't did shit and now you are dead"

Frauds.

yeah, it was like all the Black Sabbath dudes were wearing crosses (crazy Ozzy included).

It is like back the in the day there were Bards that made up songs about heroes. Then it became singers making up songs about themselves and becoming frauds.

Leonard Cohen (who I like) sang this
I can't run no more
With that lawless crowd
While the killers in high places
Say their prayers out loud
But they've summoned, they've summoned up
A thundercloud
And they're going to hear from me

And I was like "you ain't did shit and now you are dead"

Frauds.
For living what he preached, I'm a Hank III kinda guy.
Nothing fake.

Hero Down: Sacramento Police Officer Tara O'Sullivan Murdered In Ambush

Some coverage from FOX with maps and additional info that was being reported last night as this unfolded:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/sacramento-cop-shot-by-gunman-in-possible-ambush-report

Police statement via the AP News:

tara-o-sullivan-1561020651.jpg

053339ea-Capture.jpg

Tara O'Sullivan was 26-years-old, was accompanied by a training officer, and was helping a woman move her things out of a house during a domestic disturbance. The man shot her in the backyard. She was pinned down there for at least a few hours, I believe, because the other officers couldn't reach her while the perpetrator continued to fire rounds with a high-powered rifle. Eventually she was reached, and they transported her to the hospital, where she died. Fortunately, the woman involved in the domestic disturbance was not killed.

The officers were only able to access and transport O'Sullivan out with an armored car unit. Some have called for those to be disallowed in police forces. Obama banned the sale of tracked armored vehicles to police. While I generally support the de-militarization of our police I don't want to take away tools with strong defensive capabilities like this.

The standoff itself lasted for at least 8 hours. Reportedly, the response to the call began around noon on Wednesday, and the man turned himself in around 2AM on Thursday (14 hour window).

O'Sullivan is the first Sacramento officer to be killed in 20 years.

Suspect In Shooting, Killing Of Sacramento Police Officer Tara O’Sullivan Surrenders

Let's see how long it takes to get that information out.

Meanwhile, Sacramento police had to deal with this while evacuating & locking down the area so that no civilians would catch a bullet:

Damn, that's fucking harsh. RIP the Officer. Condolences to her family.

Does Sacramento have the death penalty option?

California's people just voted down a bill to end the DP, and voted for a bill to speed up the death penalty. Unfortunately Gavin Newsom said he wouldn't sign any execution warrants during his tenure, putting the death penalty on hold for his 4 years. At least he didn't commute them all.

California has a rich history of serial killers and horrible people so I dont see them ending the penalty any time soon

That is a damn shame. RIP.

A female k-9 handler in a neighboring town, responded to a college student throwing things out a window. When she responded, he attacked her and was beating her and biting her. She was able to release the k-9 and the good pupper was able to drag this guy off of her and she was able to get the much bigger guy arrested. He was high on pcp, and this easily could have ended badly for either of them. Sometimes, female officers are better able to de escalate subjects, but sometimes they are targeted because of their sex.

That is a damn shame. RIP.

A female k-9 handler in a neighboring town, responded to a college student throwing things out a window. When she responded, he attacked her and was beating her and biting her. She was able to release the k-9 and the good pupper was able to drag this guy off of her and she was able to get the much bigger guy arrested. He was high on pcp, and this easily could have ended badly for either of them. Sometimes, female officers are better able to de escalate subjects, but sometimes they are targeted because of their sex.

Women shouldn't be police officers. Not a good fit as they are too emotional.

Yes, but we rarely enforce it. I haven't looked into it since our 2016 vote, but my immediate suspicion is our elected officials have dragged their feet and/or stonewalled the process at every possibility opportunity to defy the will of the people:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_California_Proposition_62

This scumbag needs to die, and California needs to read headlines that he will die. The quicker the better.

Women shouldn't be police officers. Not a good fit as they are too emotional.

Bullshit. Total troll response, I am hoping, if not, damn sad. They may not have the same tools as male police officers, but they have tools that I don’t. I have never had any hesitation heading into a fight with a female officer at my side. And I have seen both sexes be too emotional or not in control of their anger or fear.

Bullshit. Total troll response, I am hoping, if not, damn sad. They may not have the same tools as male police officers, but they have tools that I don’t. I have never had any hesitation heading into a fight with a female officer at my side. And I have seen both sexes be too emotional or not in control of their anger or fear.

I agree that both sexes can be too emotional but women are by nature emotional. Their basic nature is that of emotion. And guess what uncontrolled emotion leads to? Mental instability.

When it comes to the fraternal brotherhood known as "the police" my main concern is not who you guys feel comfortable fighting against citizens with. I would like to see you guys less focused on fighting actually. My main concern is that a police officer is 1) stable mentally and emotionally so that he can 2) manage tense situations with calmness and strength while staying within his jurisdiction. A very small percentage of women can do this to the degree that men can. Alot of men can't do it either but a woman's very nature is the exact opposite of these things.

Agreed. Let us so called black people police ourselves. But that would require us to have our own court system as well. We really would just need to become a separate country. I think I can speak for both of us when I say that due to how white people have treated black people historically this black/white relationship is irreversibly toxic for both sides.

All you need to do is give us our land back and we can turn this dream into a reality.
You’re confused, Native Americans had their land stolen from them. Why do you keep saying us by the way? I am 100% certain a large portion of the black community would never agree with this post.

You’re confused, Native Americans had their land stolen from them. Why do you keep saying us by the way?

When the Mongolians came here, aka the "Native Americans", they ran into hundreds of nations of copper colored races...aka black people.

I am 100% certain a large portion of the black community would never agree with this post.

What does that matter? The so called black community lost their history years ago. Most of us don't know anything but what some white people taught us.

Last edited:
We never came from Africa tho. Our land is right here. Thats the predicament were in here.

Learn some real history. Just be prepared to find out your fore father's lied to you about damn near everything.

Could you sunmarise the history you're talking about here? Or provide links?

I agree that both sexes can be too emotional but women are by nature emotional. Their basic nature is that of emotion. And guess what uncontrolled emotion leads to? Mental instability.

When it comes to the fraternal brotherhood known as "the police" my main concern is not who you guys feel comfortable fighting against citizens with. I would like to see you guys less focused on fighting actually. My main concern is that a police officer is 1) stable mentally and emotionally so that he can 2) manage tense situations with calmness and strength while staying within his jurisdiction. A very small percentage of women can do this to the degree that men can. Alot of men can't do it either but a woman's very nature is the exact opposite of these things.

Can’t disagree more. I have seen women lose their shit, same as men, but I have also seen female officers have such composure and confidence that it calmed a situation where male officers would have had to fight the subject. It is a big world with all kinds, and that requires all different kinds of police officers with different skill sets. Have you ever thought about a rape victim not feeling comfortable talking with a male officer after she was just violently raped? Or a domestic abuse victim not being comfortable with a male officer after she just had her ass beat for not getting him another beer quickly enough?

Can’t disagree more. I have seen women lose their shit, same as men, but I have also seen female officers have such composure and confidence that it calmed a situation where male officers would have had to fight the subject. It is a big world with all kinds, and that requires all different kinds of police officers with different skill sets. Have you ever thought about a rape victim not feeling comfortable talking with a male officer after she was just violently raped? Or a domestic abuse victim not being comfortable with a male officer after she just had her ass beat for not getting him another beer quickly enough?

Perhaps I'm painting with too broad of a brush and also not considering certain unique qualities they can bring. Having said that I find it hard to believe that a woman who can walk into a chaotic situation and bring order to it is the rule and not the exception. I suppose I could be wrong but I'd have to see it to believe it. My life experience says the opposite.

Back