Crime Memphis Police Officer Killed By Teen Who Got Released Without Bail A Month Earlier

My posting of that article is a direct response to deadbrain calling me an ACAB in a thread where the initial report of the Cop's death appear to be mistaken and the actual DA involved believes the Cop was killed by another Cop.

And you, he, and Roop all do the sh*t you all normally do which is kick on conspiracy-brain almost immediately about selective moderation, trolling, etc. Because you're incapable of re-evaluating the nature of your position, and your go-to move is to push the agenda you need to assign to me. I dont think all cops are bad, I think bad cops are bad. But the resident boot-lickers are also completely incapable of being critical of police actions when it turns out to be harmful towards themselves. It's a principal so basic it was a theme on the old Andy Griffith show:

Keep in mind that in that clip Andy not only didnt want a gunfight, he didnt even want the suspect alerted to the fact that the Cops were on him. You're already saying silly sh*t like: "it doesnt matter how he died." Of course it matters how and why. It matters when we have shootouts on the streets because of how both police and criminals behave. I'd rather this Cop be alive, and I think changes in how policing is done can accomplish that, I'd rather it be smarter. All threads like this are used for is fodder for confirmation of pre-existing political biases, and when its revealed the Cop didnt die how people initially thought, then that's just dismissed as irrelevant. Lol

So just to be clear, you think it's zero issue in these stories where someone gets killed to put the heart eyes emoji response to the OP to celebrate their death and no one will be carded for doing it going forward in some thread you get ass hurt about?

Sure bud.

Posting a relevant article to what happened to the officer based on a statement by the DA is "low-tier trolling"...Lolz.

Did I ever say the guy didn't intend to kill the Cop or dispute the ACTUAL charges in the article?

NOPE.
So what’s your angle then? You quoted a specific poster in response to him calling you an ACAB type and left an article.

determining who gets bail based on the facts of the case or the person's record

The thing is even determining the facts or the persons record you're still going to end up with a lot of anecdotal cases where someone was released pending trial and turned out to be a greater danger to society than the facts would suggest.

Also, it's not like bad people didn't get released on cash bail.

You either have to be OK stripping innocent people's freedoms, or you have to accept a system where some bad actors are put back on the streets because we live in a free country.

And this isn't a case of some bleeding heart liberal policy makers ruining society with their silly "civil rights". Bear in mind that the last bit of bail reform legislation in Tennessee (HB0830) empowered judges to make cash bail decisions. It was written by Rep John Gillespe (R), the senate bill (SB0932) was submitted by Sen. Brent Taylor (R), and signed into law by Governor Bill Lee (R).

It has nothing to do with party, political spectrum, who's president, governor, or DA. It's a quesiton of how systems function and how committed we are to freedom as an ideal.

The thing is even determining the facts or the persons record you're still going to end up with a lot of anecdotal cases where someone was released pending trial and turned out to be a greater danger to society than the facts would suggest.

Also, it's not like bad people didn't get released on cash bail.

You either have to be OK stripping innocent people's freedoms, or you have to accept a system where some bad actors are put back on the streets because we live in a free country.

And this isn't a case of some bleeding heart liberal policy makers ruining society with their silly "civil rights". Bear in mind that the last bit of bail reform legislation in Tennessee (HB0830) empowered judges to make cash bail decisions. It was written by Rep John Gillespe (R), the senate bill (SB0932) was submitted by Sen. Brent Taylor (R), and signed into law by Governor Bill Lee (R).

It has nothing to do with party, political spectrum, who's president, governor, or DA. It's a quesiton of how systems function and how committed we are to freedom as an ideal.

Cue "you support da criminalz!!" Narrative.

So what’s your angle then? You quoted a specific poster in response to him calling you an ACAB type and left an article.

See above paragraphs for my angle.

To be as fair as I can be, no one is saying that yet. However it's possible no on else will read my long ass responses.

Opposing cash bail has already been assigned to the favoring of criminals "side" of things in social discourse. I agree any system is going to have inherent flaws that encroach on the idea of freedom, because we dont process crimes as they happen, which would be more idealistic. It's just that cash bail egregiously favors those with means, which puts it in largely a single demographic. Then there's the uneven use of bail denial, etc.

Why? should he be sentenced to life imprisonment for having a Glock?
If the left cared about gun laws and criminals with illegal guns, yes. It's not a coincidence Leftards go after the parents of kids who shoot people with legal weapons they own a completely different way than felon shit stains.

If the left cared about gun laws and criminals with illegal guns, yes. It's not a coincidence Leftards go after the parents of kids who shoot people with legal weapons they own a completely different way than felon shit stains.

No, Russian bot, We dont lock people for life for just having a Glock and a a few petty thefts.
Its also funny how you chuds talk about "the law" while supporting the first US president in history with a mug shot.

No, Russian bot, We dont lock people for life for just having a Glock and a a few petty thefts.
Its also funny how you chuds talk about "the law" while supporting the first US president in history with a mug shot.
Mouth breathing incels yelling "chud" doesn't win you an argument. Your TDS and perpetual bannings make sense. Unstable basement dwelling lemmings don't offer much perspective.

Mouth breathing incels yelling "chud" doesn't win you an argument. Your TDS and perpetual bannings make sense. Unstable basement dwelling lemmings don't offer much perspective.

As opposed to spouting your right-wing gibberish? Just stick to supporting your favorite rapist.
You don't care about law & order, and should stop pretending you do.

Back