ronda pay $75/75 plus ppv cut

Ronda is pretty and everything but this whole thing is just a craze. You cannot build a whole division based on one fighter.

This seemed highly uninformed on the strategy of this decision. THen I saw the AV... and now I know its just general male ignorance as usual.

Men be all "W....... wo.... man? I like.... but I don't like"

Ronda is pretty and everything but this whole thing is just a craze. You cannot build a whole division based on one fighter.

Nope. Hopefully they'll sign others.

The company was built on only a few.

There are other talented fighters at 135 but aren't known yet, that'll change and they'll gain more recognition once they fight, its only going to take some entertaining fights. They've signed 10 females.

People on here complaining about Liz making 12k, you know who isnt complaining, Liz herself, you know why?

Because thats a lot more than she would make fighting anywhere else, plus with sponsors, going to be on UFC primetime, shes gonna get so much exposure, she can charge for autograph sessions, appearance fees after this fight even is she loses in 30 seconds. Ronda gonna make bank and Liz gonna do just fine.

What if shes part of FOTN, thats 70k, the girls at Invicta got a 1k bonus for FOTN

150 k to be dana's hooker?? not bad at all.. this will probably be one of her last pay days anyways.. after cyborg breaks her face, she'll be back in the t-parks where she belongs

150 k to be dana's hooker?? not bad at all.. this will probably be one of her last pay days anyways.. after cyborg breaks her face, she'll be back in the t-parks where she belongs

That be a lot of hate.

People on here complaining about Liz making 12k, you know who isnt complaining, Liz herself, you know why?

Because thats a lot more than she would make fighting anywhere else, plus with sponsors, going to be on UFC primetime, shes gonna get so much exposure, she can charge for autograph sessions, appearance fees after this fight even is she loses in 30 seconds. Ronda gonna make bank and Liz gonna do just fine.

What if shes part of FOTN, thats 70k, the girls at Invicta got a 1k bonus for FOTN

Exactly. She also made 2k in her last strikeforce fight.

[QUOTE="Rush";78160353]They've signed 10 females.[/QUOTE]

Details on this?

People complain about fighters pay, then when it's good, they still complain?

wow thats so much more compared to what liz is getting - im still hating on there will now be female fighters in the ufc.

12K? And hopefully another 12k? That's like NBDL money right there! Make it rain!

Carmouche is a lamb to the slaughter and should happy she is even getting this fight let alone the pay incentives attached to a tittle fight on PPV,

Fuck that. Carmouche has a chance. All she has to do is keep it standing and protect her arms on the ground.

Back