ronda pay $75/75 plus ppv cut

Dana likes her... ALOT.

Yeah, he's not even trying to hide the fact that he wants her to be a "female Brock" in terms of marketability lol. Giving her press, UFC Primetime, higher salary etc.

If this is true, then her salary is better than UFC champs Dominick Cruz, Jose Aldo, Benson Henderson and Demetrious Johnson.

Interesting.

She also gets more than Frankie did when he was the champ.

Sheit, she practically gets more than any other UFC fighter who fights below WW and more than most WWs and MWs.

"Women athletes in the boxing profession are often times paid considerably less than male boxers. Neither BLS or Simply Hired publish salary statistic related to female boxers, but other online resources do offer limited information. According to Ann-Marie Saccurato, who won the female World Boxing Council lightweight championship in 2006, female pro-boxers earn as little as $400 per match, and only $5,000 for world title fights. However, in some extraordinary careers, salaries may be significantly larger. According to Spiegel Online International News, the highest paid professional female boxer in the world is Laila Ali -- daughter of the late Muhammed Ali -- who was reportedly once offered $500,000 to fight female boxing champion Ann Wolfe."

Read more: The Average Salary of a Boxer | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8647585_salary-average-boxer.html#ixzz2HJunMG2D

I'm pretty sure Holly Holmes makes more than $5000 a fight.

Shes worth it, shes a star.

Just feel like i should add this - From Invicta FC (all female promotion) president Shannon Knapp, regarding the streaming issues they had on the weekend.

"Owner of UStream told @MMAjunkie radio today we were biggest pay event they ever had and we crashed their pay servers! @InvictaFights"

[QUOTE="Rush";78153687]Shes worth it, shes a star.

Just feel like i should add this - From Invicta FC (all female promotion) president Shannon Knapp, regarding the streaming issues they had on the weekend.

"Owner of UStream told @MMAjunkie radio today we were biggest pay event they ever had and we crashed their pay servers! @InvictaFights"[/QUOTE]

She hasn't proven to be a star.

And that sounds like a guy covering his ass for providing shitty service.

I'm pretty sure Holly Holmes makes more than $5000 a fight.

Possibly. Which is why they tossed in the "in some extraordinary careers, salaries have been much higher" part. Sounds like in general they get paid shit. Like most female athletes.

Yeah, he's not even trying to hide the fact that he wants her to be a "female Brock" in terms of marketability lol. Giving her press, UFC Primetime, higher salary etc.

why would he even attempt to hide that? ronda is the face of WMMA and shes basically carrying the burden of helping break WMMA into the mainstream...the goal is to make WMMA a big deal not to casually tease you w/ the idea of a potential womans division...you dont do that by pussyfooting and hiding fights on undercards...you throw that shit into the forefront and promote the shit out of it...the timing was right...SF basically did alot of the ground work and now the UFC promo machine goes into effect...makes sense to me...Ronda was a bigger draw the most (if not all) of our favorite fighters from SF...of course this was bound to happen...the UFC didnt force this on anyone...people were tuning in big time to watch it which is exactly why this is happening now...

[QUOTE="Rush";78153687]Shes worth it, shes a star.

"Owner of UStream told @MMAjunkie radio today we were biggest pay event they ever had and we crashed their pay servers! @InvictaFights"[/QUOTE]

Sources say the buy rate was not all high. They're servers suck.

Must be the lowest pay ever for someone who gets a PPV cut?

why would he even attempt to hide that? ronda is the face of WMMA and shes basically carrying the burden of helping break WMMA into the mainstream...the goal is to make WMMA a big deal not to casually tease you w/ the idea of a potential womans division...you dont do that by pussyfooting and hiding fights on undercards...you throw that shit into the forefront and promote the shit out of it...the timing was right...SF basically did alot of the ground work and now the UFC promo machine goes into effect...makes sense to me...Ronda was a bigger draw the most (if not all) of our favorite fighters from SF...of course this was bound to happen...the UFC didnt force this on anyone...people were tuning in big time to watch it which is exactly why this is happening now...

Hide part was a figure of speech. I dont have a problem with her getting a lot of press or having a UFC Primetime show for her first UFC fight.

She hasn't proven to be a star.

And that sounds like a guy covering his ass for providing shitty service.

PPV wise i guess she hasnt proven it, but she will.

Sources say the buy rate was not all high. They're servers suck.

There is no number, its crashed as its was starting when everyone was trying to buy it. They had to take the pay wall so people could view it. The only source there is, is what i just posted.

"Women athletes in the boxing profession are often times paid considerably less than male boxers. Neither BLS or Simply Hired publish salary statistic related to female boxers, but other online resources do offer limited information. According to Ann-Marie Saccurato, who won the female World Boxing Council lightweight championship in 2006, female pro-boxers earn as little as $400 per match, and only $5,000 for world title fights. However, in some extraordinary careers, salaries may be significantly larger. According to Spiegel Online International News, the highest paid professional female boxer in the world is Laila Ali -- daughter of the late Muhammed Ali -- who was reportedly once offered $500,000 to fight female boxing champion Ann Wolfe."

Read more: The Average Salary of a Boxer | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8647585_salary-average-boxer.html#ixzz2HJunMG2D

The "late" Muhammed Ali? WTF is that?

There's going to be a substantial backdoor bonus.

And frontdoor bonus.

She is worth it, especially if she wears those little shorts.

Love the cries about how much Rondizzle is making compared to some other fighters, or the one fucking tool who said he'd "give all her $ to Hendo".

You people are so backwards in terms of understanding business and marketing...You really should read a basic economics book, so you could spare us your ignorance.

The woman was on the cover of the ESPN body magazine (among other PR gigs) before even signing with the UFC. She may have been under Zuffa vis-a-vis Strikeforce, but it took Dana a little while to come around.

The woman is a star, the haters gonna have to keep on hatin...

WMMA is here, it aint gonna take nothin over, but a few times a year it's gonna build some buzz...Cuz there's a gonna be a beautiful champion, who isn't afraid to carry the torch, and who also happens to FINISH EVERY opponent with ONE move...

Sucks for the haters.

Ronda Rousey will be earning $75,000 to show and $75,000 to win, plus a cut of pay per view when she defends her UFC title against Carmouche at UFC 157. Carmouche will only be earning $12,000 to show and $12,000 to win

http://mmainterviews.tv/?p=7390

ronda-rousey1.jpg

I am praying to the heavens that Carmouche lands a lucky haymaker.

Back