ronda pay $75/75 plus ppv cut

rowdy bec

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ronda Rousey will be earning $75,000 to show and $75,000 to win, plus a cut of pay per view when she defends her UFC title against Carmouche at UFC 157. Carmouche will only be earning $12,000 to show and $12,000 to win

http://mmainterviews.tv/?p=7390

ronda-rousey1.jpg

You get what you are worth in this business. She is worth this much, which is much more than most male fighters.

Geez, well at least Ronda's got good sponsor cash (I think). I see her face just about everywhere. Just got a new gi the other day and surprise, surprise... Fuji sponsors her too.

What's the most any female boxer has ever made?

Ronda should walk out of that fight with about a half mil after all is said and done.

I'd take all the money that she gets and give it to Hendo.

12,000 to fight in a ppv main event. nice.

Hopefully if she proves to be a star, her base pay will go up.

The UFC is in a place to do something groundbreaking with Rousey. It would be great PR to pay her equal to what the biggest male stars make.

Once she proves she deserves it of course.

If this is true, then her salary is better than UFC champs Dominick Cruz, Jose Aldo, Benson Henderson and Demetrious Johnson.

Interesting.

Last edited:
I'm just not excited about this fight at all. I surely won't be buying it

I have no idea of the number, but I'm pretty sure it would have to be whatever Laylah Ali made at her peak. She got a lot of mainstream attention at one point, much more than any other female boxer ever had.

"Women athletes in the boxing profession are often times paid considerably less than male boxers. Neither BLS or Simply Hired publish salary statistic related to female boxers, but other online resources do offer limited information. According to Ann-Marie Saccurato, who won the female World Boxing Council lightweight championship in 2006, female pro-boxers earn as little as $400 per match, and only $5,000 for world title fights. However, in some extraordinary careers, salaries may be significantly larger. According to Spiegel Online International News, the highest paid professional female boxer in the world is Laila Ali -- daughter of the late Muhammed Ali -- who was reportedly once offered $500,000 to fight female boxing champion Ann Wolfe."

Read more: The Average Salary of a Boxer | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8647585_salary-average-boxer.html#ixzz2HJunMG2D

"Women athletes in the boxing profession are often times paid considerably less than male boxers. Neither BLS or Simply Hired publish salary statistic related to female boxers, but other online resources do offer limited information. According to Ann-Marie Saccurato, who won the female World Boxing Council lightweight championship in 2006, female pro-boxers earn as little as $400 per match, and only $5,000 for world title fights. However, in some extraordinary careers, salaries may be significantly larger. According to Spiegel Online International News, the highest paid professional female boxer in the world is Laila Ali -- daughter of the late Muhammed Ali -- who was reportedly once offered $500,000 to fight female boxing champion Ann Wolfe."

Read more: The Average Salary of a Boxer | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_8647585_salary-average-boxer.html#ixzz2HJunMG2D

Good info. Thank you, sir.

12,000 to main event a PPV, I guess the exposure will be worth getting your arm torn

Back