ronda pay $75/75 plus ppv cut

That's bullshit. She shouldn't be making more than any man on the card.

Thats great! She represented and medalled for her country in the olympics and she had to live out of her car with her dog. I hope she goes on to make millions, she is worth every penny!

Carmouche should get 20k to show, 80k if she wins.

Carmouche should get 20k to show, 80k if she wins.

Carmouche is a lamb to the slaughter and should happy she is even getting this fight let alone the pay incentives attached to a tittle fight on PPV,

That's bullshit. She shouldn't be making more than any man on the card.

How many times have you seen Hendo on TV leading up to this? Sadly Rousey has brought more mainstream attention to this card then anyone else on it. She should be where she is. Hopefully for the UFC she wins.

A great fighter is a great fighter regardless of gender. Doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes. I think they screwed up just handing her the belt. Should have done the 4 woman tourney like they did for the little fella's. 1st two on Fox, Final on the PPV.

A great fighter is a great fighter regardless of gender. Doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes. I think they screwed up just handing her the belt. Should have done the 4 woman tourney like they did for the little fella's. 1st two on Fox, Final on the PPV.

They need a pretty face to sell WMMA in the UFC and Rousey coming over with the belt in hand is a better sale on the outset and doesn't give them the risk of some woman they can't promote through 2 fights for a tittle. Is it bullshit from a sport perspective, yes, but money and publicity matters more.

Liz only gets 12K?

Is this a record low pay for headlining a card and fighting for the belt?

Liz only gets 12K?

Is this a record low pay for headlining a card and fighting for the belt?

Quarry made $10/10 against Franklin. But also, that was a long time ago.

lol yall mad that she is 100x above your minimum wage paygrade

This PPV is destined to do under 350 K and the bigger money on PPV from what i understand comes 330 K And over.. Still a few extra hundred G's for her..

How many times have you seen Hendo on TV leading up to this? Sadly Rousey has brought more mainstream attention to this card then anyone else on it. She should be where she is. Hopefully for the UFC she wins.

That is because Dana is making that call. Hendo is an MMA legend of course he can sell a card better than Ronda. Her last fight on Showtime had only 3500 people in attendance. Dana is trying to build her into a star. She is nowhere close to being one yet..

That is because Dana is making that call. Hendo is an MMA legend of course he can sell a card better than Ronda. Her last fight on Showtime had only 3500 people in attendance. Dana is trying to build her into a star. She is nowhere close to being one yet..

Fedor vs Hendo had two mma legends and they only had 8,311 in attendance and no doubt most of that was because of Fedor. The TV numbers only beat her last fight by 50k, no doubt because of Fedor too, he's had 4 fights with strikeforce and is the most viewed fighter in strikeforce history.

Hendos fight before Fedor drew less than both of Ronda's headlined fights.

[QUOTE="Rush";78158281]Fedor vs Hendo had two mma legends and they only had 8,311 in attendance and no doubt most of that was because of Fedor. The TV numbers only beat her last fight by 50k, no doubt because of Fedor too, he's had 4 fights with strikeforce and is the most viewed fighter in strikeforce history.

Hendos fight before Fedor drew less than both of Ronda's headlined fights.[/QUOTE]

The attendance was 8,000 for Hendo's fight with Shields so he nearly doubled Ronda's figure twice. I have no problem with Ronda in the UFC but she needs to be built up slowly. A main event off the bat with Hendo on the card is uncalled for IMO..

I knew Liz wouldn't be getting much but I didn't think it would be that low.

Geez, well at least Ronda's got good sponsor cash (I think). I see her face just about everywhere. Just got a new gi the other day and surprise, surprise... Fuji sponsors her too.

what? she hasnt sold a single ppv in her life and she has headlined a couple shows on showtime

you think getting 150k + sponsor + potential bonus + potential 6 figure ppv bonus is bad?

do people really have a that hard of a time understanding $. forrest griffin has sold more ppv than fedor. forrest is more known to casual fans.

guess what paying fedor millions per fight did? fedor has bankrupted organizations.

winning fights doesnt= huge paydays

selling fights = paydays

in real life,

things like this happen b/c someone sleeps with someone. I'm not saying that it happened. but it was aliens.

Back