ronda pay $75/75 plus ppv cut

what? she hasnt sold a single ppv in her life and she has headlined a couple shows on showtime

you think getting 150k + sponsor + potential bonus + potential 6 figure ppv bonus is bad?

do people really have a that hard of a time understanding $. forrest griffin has sold more ppv than fedor. forrest is more known to casual fans.

guess what paying fedor millions per fight did? fedor has bankrupted organizations.

winning fights doesnt= huge paydays

selling fights = paydays

No Fedor hasn't. He was only in one org that went belly up and it wasn't his fault they had to cancel a show.

The attendance was 8,000 for Hendo's fight with Shields so he nearly doubled Ronda's figure twice. I have no problem with Ronda in the UFC but she needs to be built up slowly. A main event off the bat with Hendo on the card is uncalled for IMO..

His first fight coming off UFC 100 and that huge Bisping KO, an event that was also on Network TV with a huge push. It was along time ago too and ticket sales for SF/UFC and the whole mma landscape have been going down.

Ronda/Carmouche has sold more tickets to the public than Jones/Hendo had, Jones/Hendo were on sale a month longer too.

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/287618883806961666
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/287619034252464128

I wouldnt say she needs to be built up slowly but even though i think the PPV will do well, i think it should have been on FOX. It wouldnt have made as many haters as there are now thats for sure.

Ronda should walk out of that fight with about a half mil after all is said and done.

Let's say she wins.
75+75+75 for Sub of the night.
225.00 right off the bat

PPV %
Champ=7.5%
Lets say she pops 400 Buys
400x50.00=20,000,000
UFC gets 65% of 20 Mil
13 Mil

975000 K to boot!
for her PPV %
thats my guess

shell make over a Mil total if she Sells over 400K buys

Let's say she wins.
225.00 right off the bat

PPV %
Champ=7.5%
400x50.00=20,000,000
UFC gets 65% of 20 Mil
13 Mil

975000 K to boot!
for her PPV %
thats my guess

The UFC and cable company split ppv money down the middle 50-50. No way Ronda gets 7.5% cut either. Get real.

Let's say she wins.
225.00 right off the bat

PPV %
Champ=7.5%
400x50.00=20,000,000
UFC gets 65% of 20 Mil
13 Mil

975000 K to boot!
for her PPV %
thats my guess

Is the PPV cut really based on the UFC's share of PPVs?

The UFC and cable company split ppv money down the middle 50-50. No way Ronda gets 7.5% cut either. Get real.

They used to split, as you sell more and prove your a viable product you get more as a company!

Those numbers looked a little off to me... That would mean UFC 100 made Frank and Brock gazillionaires.

I can't wait for her next fight in which she takes on another overwhelmed, underskilled, no-named opponent. Yeah, I see her headlining once again.

They used to split, as you sell more and prove your a viable product you get more as a company!

Sure she is if they sell enough PPVs usually the cut is 350K.
She is the main event there who marketing for this event is based on her. She is a champ it is well known champs make about that much.

I realize it is fashionable to act like these guys are under paid, but if you are in a main event and a champ you do very well. Bones was driving around in bentleys before he evan struck a major endorsement deal you dont do that making 400K a fight.

I will never buy a PPV she is headlining, women do not belong in the UFC and I will never be interested in it.

Ronda is pretty and everything but this whole thing is just a craze. You cannot build a whole division based on one fighter.

I will never buy a PPV she is headlining, women do not belong in the UFC and I will never be interested in it.

So you'll hurt other fighters on the card? Your principal is bullshit.

Back