Ronda ko proves conor-aldo was not dominant

You didn't agree with Diaz II? that wasn't even for a title. If he gets knocked off his perch you will be singing a different tune.

Who gets knocked off a perch? Conor?

I don't give a fuck if Conor gets beat and no i hated both Nate fights. I thought they were both stupid.

He's not going to fight the best in the LW division. Khabib and Tony are the best, he's not going to fight them.

If Khabib and Tony fight and Khabib wins, I'm willing to bet Conor gets a fight booked during Ramadan

If Tony wins, Conor either fights Nate or takes a fight at WW.

Who is he going to fight then? lol

Cain got a win between fights right? So that's different.

You wrote "Why would Conor need to fight Aldo again after beating him so easily and quickly?"

JDS beat Cain easily and quickly the 1st time they fought. So by your logic they didn't need to ever fight again. Point being an early KO win doesn't always dictate how a rematch will go.

And Aldo has won since he lost to Conor.

You wrote "Why would Conor need to fight Aldo again after beating him so easily and quickly?"

JDS beat Cain easily and quickly the 1st time they fought. So by your logic they didn't need to ever fight again. Point being an early KO win doesn't always dictate how a rematch will go.

And Aldo has won since he lost to Conor.

Oh, we're talking immediate rematches. I thought i clarified that earlier.

I'm aware Aldo has beaten Edgar. lol

As a longtime Cub Swanson fan I can recall several of Aldo's fans and even some who weren't his fans who claimed that a rematch between the two fighters was pointless and wouldn't draw any interest since the results of their first match were so definitive.

Just find it a bit ironic that now that the shoe is on the other foot that it's considered a fluke win by McGregor and that the fight didn't show us much of anything. Just wanted to say that a lot of Aldo fans and supporters weren't singing that exact tune not that long ago but it's funny how quickly things can change I guess.

Who gets knocked off a perch? Conor?

I don't give a fuck if Conor gets beat and no i hated both Nate fights. I thought they were both stupid.
I like your Holden Caulfield act but if he hadn't fought Nate who should he have fought, given that he was the FW champ?

It is taken as gospel that conor dominated aldo
the gospel of the conor nitwits, maybe. a large number of people here don't view that fight as any sort of domination. that's only crap being circulated by conor's missionaries.

I'm just shocked that the Jimmies are still rustling over the fact that Conor knocked Aldo clean out. Jose literally looked like he was taking a nap in the middle of the arena. A lot of time has passed.

<36>

I like your Holden Caulfield act but if he hadn't fought Nate who should he have fought, given that he was the FW champ?

What act?

What the fuck are you saying? Are you another kid on here that sees Irish in my name and thinks i'm automatically a Conor fanboy? I love ALL fucking fighters. Personally i wanted Conor vs Edgar and i'm still a little irritated we didnt get that fight.

Oh, we're talking immediate rematches. I thought i clarified that earlier.

I'm aware Aldo has beaten Edgar. lol

Ah, wasn't aware that was what you meant.

I think an immediate rematch would have been fair considering how long Aldo was champ, but I think if Aldo was told he had to have 1 fight before a definite rematch with Conor I think he'd be ok with that, his frustration was more about not able to get a rematch at all as Conor had no intention of defending his belt.

As a longtime Cub Swanson fan I can recall several of Aldo's fans and even some who weren't his fans who claimed that a rematch between the two fighters was pointless and wouldn't draw any interest since the results of their first match were so definitive.

Just find it a bit ironic that now that the shoe is on the other foot that it's considered a fluke win by McGregor and that the fight didn't show us much of anything. Just wanted to say that a lot of Aldo fans and supporters weren't singing that exact tune not that long ago but it's funny how quickly things can change I guess.

1. They didn't fight for a title

2. Cub Swanson wasn't undefeated for 10 years with 9 WEC/UFC title defenses

3. Cub Swanson, while on a 6 fight win streak, beat nobody of relevance to earn a title shot

Ah, wasn't aware that was what you meant.

I think an immediate rematch would have been fair considering how long Aldo was champ, but I think if Aldo was told he had to have 1 fight before a definite rematch with Conor I think he'd be ok with that, his frustration was more about not able to get a rematch at all as Conor had no intention of defending his belt.

Well i don't know if Conor did or not i think he wanted the double belts more than anything and it let to not defending. I don't think he didn't want to defend it. He just fought tooth and nail to get that double belt prophecy completed.

Why would Conor need to fight Aldo again after beating him so easily and quickly?

How many times does someone need to get knocked out for it to be sufficient?

When you beat someone quick and lord the win over him, you fight the rematch to prove you're that much better.

Winning one time on one punch doesn't prove much, as Cain vs JDS illustrated.

Ronda was out from the very first punch. Amanda just doesn't hit as hard or accurately as Conor and needed 40 more seconds and 30 more punches.

You're just a salty hater.

Lol. Aldo nuthuggers need to go back in hiding. Fan base rivalling Anderson as the most delusional idiots around

Any person who isn't a Conor Nuthugger knows Aldo fight is anything but a walk in the park. He has everything in his kit. Fighting him is high risk low reward. That's why Mcgregor refuses to rematch him.
It is taken as gospel that conor dominated aldo with his 13 sec ko and thats why Aldo didn't deserve rematch. Well ive always contended that a quick one punch ko like that proves little when the two fighters are top level. Ronda getted truly pummeled and kod against nunes in 48 seconds shows what a definent gap in mma skill looks like.

If he would have done what nunes did(prolonged striking exchanges) against aldo it would show a lot. What he did vs alvarez was more impressive when it comes to showing who is truly better. Imo the fact eddie got to the 2nd not being even close to as good of a striker as aldo shows that the 13 second ko was the best case scenario for conor.

you both are fucking dumb.

How shocking is it that a guy with an extremely high KO rate, who only has 2 decision wins in the UFC KO'd your boy? You salty bitches.

When you beat someone quick and lord the win over him, you fight the rematch to prove you're that much better.

Winning one time on one punch doesn't prove much, as Cain vs JDS illustrated.

Cain got a win or two before the rematch.

Aldo got the Edgar win so a rematch now would be acceptable if Conor was a FW still which he isn't so it's irrelevant.

Back