Ronda ko proves conor-aldo was not dominant

While I agree with what you said, Conor is the one that other fighters are trying to replicate with their words and actions leading up to and right after fights. So even though he's not the one who determines how competition happens, he's had a part in how it's currently going at the moment with the entitlement factor that all fighters think they have

You know what I think: the problem are the fans. The fans that tune in for the loud mouth, for the arrogant idiot and so on. It's the mass of stupid people who buy into this type of behaviour that create all this crap. Check Rumble's post fight interview when he KOd Glover: he specifically said "we don't need this crap to deliver amazing KOs", referring to all the ridiculous build up of Diaz-Conor 2.

In the end, it's the mass of idiots that flock around bad behaviour that turn the sport into sh*t. Conor is just a narcissist who is profiting from the abundance of idiocy in the public: other fighter will be forced to imitate.

What does that have to do with anything?

So Conor doesn't mean shit WW. I agree with you. Good point.
I just think it's funny how Conor doesn't give Aldo and instant rematch but he sure as fuck wanted one with Diaz when he lost.

Your point to what i wrote? Yes we all know he one punch kod a lunging all time great jose aldo (doing something bes never done before in going for ki punch right away). The bait worked and mcgregor counted in that by what he himself said. He knows it wont happen again even close to like that. He got the best scenerio he could have.

Attachments

• IMG_2838.JPG
    IMG_2838.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 0
Your point to what i wrote? Yes we all know he one punch kod a lunging all time great jose aldo (doing something bes never done before in going for ki punch right away). The bait worked and mcgregor counted in that by what he himself said. He knows it wont happen again even close to like that. He got the best scenerio he could have.
IMG_2839.JPG

Back