Ronda Calls Us EVIL

She doesn't look at articles = still avoiding reality.

She doesn't want fans to have access = denial, delusion & avoidance.

STRONGEST MENTAL CHAMPION IN THE SPORT LADIES AND GENTS

Well I agree she shouldn't read the stuff posted about her on the internet. It's mean and unimportant, and I see mentally stronger people getting very upset over it.

I have to disagree.

The internet is available to the general population nowadays.

The general population is.

-ignorant
-insensitive
-Uninformed
-angry
-frustrated
-very low IQ
-prone to jumping on the bandwagon

And finally. The internet makes them:

Anonymous.

Why would anyone care what some fucker thinks on the internet? I thought Ronda was more resilient than this. I mean I don't give a fuck what any of yous think of me. (kidding pls don't flame me bros :O)
I think we all tend to care when what people are saying may actually be true, and it compels us to do some soul searching.

From her own !mouth in that text pic:

" if u screw up don't worry about it in two years it won't even matter. If you still feel feel bad, you really screwed up and deserve to feel bad"

She deserves to feel bad.

Consider this: she wouldn't be saying this had she beat Holm. Had she beat Holm after declaring Holm a "fake bitch (sic)", she would still be on top of the good world. In her mind.

dr.-evil-laugh-gif-i16.gif

in the past i've suspected you of either being ronda or being close to her IRL

but it was okay for her to mock that transgender fighter and say cyborg has a penis, etc

No way is Shadowsneak actually Ronda. See how many likes Shadowsneak has? Ronda would never get that many likes.

She calls who evil ? You say us like she is directly talking to you and somebody else besides evil is not near as bad as what she gets called here so don't cry a river of tears over it since she specifically called you evil because she knows who you are.....................................lol

Meh she brought it in herself. I feel for her as i feel for any other human being but she has to earn people's respect

Damn, Holly broke this girl badly. If Dana were her friend, he should tell her to forget about fighting this year. Hard to sympathise with her, though, considering how shitty of a person she was when things were going her way.
Holly didn't break her, reality did

She's right, but when you behave like she behaves you can't expect to get positive feedback from the internet community. It reminds me of Floyd, who also wonders why he got so many haters and tries to justify this playing the race card.

I'm the Evil critter on the left in this picture.

lavey-ritual-tier.jpg

merely existing? bit of a stretch. at least let me dress up first

skirts and dresses and makeup don't belong to women, any more than pants belong to men

transgender is its own class and something i genuinely do and enjoy

mockery is not necessarily an element
Hedwig and the Angry Inch is a pretty good movie/musical.

The biggest reason she's reaping it is because she sowed the hell out of it.

Back