Ronda Calls Us EVIL

Well, she's right, reading online comments can give you cancer if you let them get to you. People say whatever they want without worry of consequences, so they go out their way to be "evil" most times. It's just that the way she carried herself and then going from 'tough badass chick' to this isn't going to help.

It's tedious and brutal!! Most falter and give up there, but I have faith in you!! You gotta see the shadow temple and get the hover boots!

I beat my shadow self and got the advanced hook shot. I must have messed something up along the way. I got frustrated and played Smash 4.

staph-it-ronda.jpg

Eh, I thought you mocked them daily by merely existing?

merely existing? bit of a stretch. at least let me dress up first

skirts and dresses and makeup don't belong to women, any more than pants belong to men

transgender is its own class and something i genuinely do and enjoy

mockery is not necessarily an element

I beat my shadow self and got the advanced hook shot. I must have messed something up along the way. I got frustrated and played Smash 4.
Damn that shadow self! That is almost the end of the level. You just have to fight a water boss similar to the Abyss movie and you're done.

I have to disagree.

The internet is available to the general population nowadays.

The general population is.

-ignorant
-insensitive
-Uninformed
-angry
-frustrated
-very low IQ
-prone to jumping on the bandwagon

And finally. The internet makes them:

Anonymous.

Why would anyone care what some fucker thinks on the internet? I thought Ronda was more resilient than this. I mean I don't give a fuck what any of yous think of me. (kidding pls don't flame me bros :O)

“I’m being purposely mysterious right now because I think people have taken my availability for granted.”

1339.gif

merely existing? bit of a stretch. at least let me dress up first

skirts and dresses and makeup don't belong to women, any more than pants belong to men

transgender is its own class and something i genuinely do and enjoy

mockery is not necessarily an element
Just had to ask.

She is a Sociopath.

Can dish it out and be very disrespectful but when the tables are turned she cries foul.

Damn, Holly broke this girl badly. If Dana were her friend, he should tell her to forget about fighting this year. Hard to sympathise with her, though, considering how shitty of a person she was when things were going her way.

She is a Sociopath.

Can dish it out and be very disrespectful but when the tables are turned she cries foul.

I don't know about sociopath.

She's definitely the perfect example of a bully though.

Acts tough and bullies everyone and when she gets beat up and bullied by everyone else she cries and calls people evil.

She has some really sexy yellow feet.

I don't know about sociopath.

She's definitely the perfect example of a bully though.

Acts tough and bullies everyone and when she gets beat up and bullied by everyone else she cries and calls people evil.

hah ya, ill agree sociopath is a bit out there but ya, bully was word I was looking for

NOTHING is more evil than not shaking hands after a fight. You cold blooded wench

i seriously doubt a sherdogger that talks shit to make others laugh is more evil than a girl who knows the man she is dating has a history of domestic violence and wants to have his babies anyways also she is coached by edmund a known criminal and tax evader.
Just curious, was Browne ever convicted?

Back