Ronda Calls Us EVIL

When Holly retires her, she'd be even more bitter

giphy.gif

She was bullying other girls, verbally, talking tons of trash, not being a nice person at all, just being a bad bully, and she got KOed hard.

Everyone LOVES to see a bully get beat down.

bully-body-slam-o.gif

People on the internet are mostly evil, says the girl friend of a suspected wife beater....says the woman who labels other women as useless unless they have a job or are an athlete (That whole child rearing thing isn't a job apparently).

The woman is detestable, a vile personality and horrific role model....obsessed with how she is received with an extreme victim complex which should be ridiculed at every turn.

Yet we are evil for laughing at the one time fall of a horrible person, who could easily turn it all around by not acting like a total scum bag.

Says the woman who threatened to beat up ring girls.

I'm evil?

Guess I should go cry on Ellen now.

People talk shit to Dana all day long on the internet and he bash them right back and enjoys it.

People do the same to Rousey and she runs away. Not so mentally tough after all.

As Billy Ocean once said. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going. Ronda has shown herself to be mentally weak and nowhere near as tough as she portrayed her to be. As soon as she had one setback she crumbled and has been crying ever since. I couldnt stand her in the past, now I just pity her. She really is fragile and all that posing was just a front

I wonder if she thought the internet was evil when everyone was calling her a good role model and the most dominant athlete in human history?

She clearly did see the reaction because she posted this dumb ass quote.

Evil? I'm an asshole if you deserve it.

I'm more a white knight for women than a hater. Problem is, Ronda was being the worst kind of bully towards other women.

She is just trying to put people down. This place, for example, is supposed to be some crap hole with Shertards and whatever, but I have met really killer folks here. Have had great conversations, been offered some great advice by kind hearted people, made some folks happy myself as well as having their joy, help and knowledge returned. I have found the opposite of what Ronda has found on the internet. I hope I never get jaded and say things such as most people are evil blah blah blah.

Back