Ronda Calls Us EVIL

Didn't she moderate a Pokemon forum when she was a kid? She should understand the internet as well as anybody

Respect is earned, not asked for it. If she called us evil, well she should at least be more respectful towards her opponents.

those ko's made her more bitchy.

It's true. People on the internet can be huge needlessly vicious pieces of shit. Zero empathy. It's one thing to crack a good joke but for someone to directly message an athlete (or anyone) just to be a fucking asshole is beyond my comprehension. People like that can get fucked with a rusty rake. This is all especially true for sports. It's a god damn sport, calm down.

Ugly on the inside and out, Ronda Rousey - such a just ending to the sham and hype. Was extremely satisfying seeing this come uppance unfold. Rarely is justice served

Acts like a disrespectful bitch, expect to be treated as one.

People on the Internet... Damn I'll have to let my little old grandmother know she's evil whilst playing her online Sudoku.

fucking black magick evil darkness basement dwelling never showering "momma did you pay the internet bill" mark ass skig skag scallywag phony message board fuckin losers

Back