Ronda Calls Us EVIL

Sticks and stones love.

Maybe some of them are Ronda. But I bet in your shoes they would have had more respect for your opponents than you did.

qUEoeyk.gif

She makes a living by attempting to beat people unconcious in a cage.

What does she expect...that the people tuning in to watch are going to behave like they're at the London Symphony Orchestra, giving little golf claps after the show?

i seriously doubt a sherdogger that talks shit to make others laugh is more evil than a girl who knows the man she is dating has a history of domestic violence and wants to have his babies anyways also she is coached by edmund a known criminal and tax evader.

Well, wasn't she a mod for some Pokemon forum? She'd probably know.

I actually ended up listening to the interview, she seems like a broken woman, I doubt she'll be coming back ever.

What a surprise people who criticize ronda are evil in her eyes. It has nothing at all to do with how she carried herself, its everyone else. I will never ever root for this women.

kinda funny

totally acts like she doesn't give a shit and shits on her opponents, etc., for monetary gain

but then tries to act above it when it comes down on her

she didn't mind when people did it against her opponents but now takes the high road when she feels it. makes me think of isaac hayes and south park

someone should make a vid with all her comments, like all the shit she said about cyborg and that transgender fighter

laughable

BOO HOO RONDA

Back