Ronda Calls Us EVIL

Between this and her suicide comments, she's coming across as absurdly petty and juvenile. More so than usual, that is. Don't act like a smug, arrogant b**** while you're on top if you can't handle the shit that's heaped on you when you fall.

Between this and her suicide comments, she's coming across as absurdly petty and juvenile. More so than usual, that is. Don't act like a smug, arrogant b**** while you're on top if you can't handle the shit that's heaped on you when you fall.
This for sure.

Evil Sherdog armchair psychologist survey says: borderline personality disorder with narcissistic tendencies.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Most satisfying KO of all time for many people.

Greatest day in sherdog history... The fact we all become friends for that one day.

Even with Conor and aldo coming up everyone was like nah fuck it! Tonight we party together as one!

she's not wrong

i dont trust any of you psychopaths

I wonder if Holly thinks the internet is mostly evil. Maybe shit just gets attracted to those that feel they're above others.

in the past i've suspected you of either being ronda or being close to her IRL

but it was okay for her to mock that transgender fighter and say cyborg has a penis, etc
Eh, I thought you mocked them daily by merely existing?

Posted this too

So more proof she's gotten to.... excellent, more fuel for the haters

On that note, did she really expect to receive nothing but compliments and positive feedbacks from people after the way she's been behaving?

in the past i've suspected you of either being ronda or being close to her IRL

but it was okay for her to mock that transgender fighter and say cyborg has a penis, etc

It was weird reading all that because it felt like something I would write or say. Kinda eerie.

"People on the internet" Opposed to all those people who dont use it

So has that DnB Ronda actually given any credit to Queen Holly?

Back