Media Rogan shows off carnivore diet results by going shirtless

If you only eat vegetables you'll lose all your fat. If you only eat potatoes it will also work. Only eat one thing, as long as it isn't sugar, you'll lose all your extra weight.

Last edited:
There is actually some dispute about this, as some incredibly old remains have been found in much farther northern regions than is explainable by the current ideas around the common origins theory.

Was just reading an article about this the other day.
Do you have a link to the article

bagel boss finally got some tattoos

Ok, dipshit.

Sad to see a Brad Neely AV being rocked by an obvious and deleterious retard.

You can literally go die now. Thanks.

You ok bro? Not sure why're you're so gotten to all of a sudden, weird. If you want the last word you can have it. Lord knows you need it more than me.

I'll say a prayer for you tonight.

Isn't this what Jordan Peterson and his daughter are doing as well? I believe the daughter started it and than Jordan followed and now we have Joe Rogan.

Wow, so because he cut out a large portion of the food pyramid, he was in a deficit so he lost fat, and because he exercises and was getting a ton of protein from his meat he managed to maintain a lot of muscle mass.

He could have gotten those same results following any diet if he paid attention to his macros.

Last edited:
I'm telling you, as long as you arent eating sugar you're good to go. I still doubt all meat diet is anywhere near legit but because people arent ingesting sugar and carbs they lose weight and see results.

Say no to sugarrrrr

Absolutely right. A friend of mine who was very nerdy but always worked out loads, cut out the sugar and he got fucking ripped to shreds. It's hard to do because loads of foods have sugar added in.

Stop this "carnivore diet" shit. Only a subintellect would ever think red and white meats are carnivore diet, because the rest of us know better. I say that as somebody with average intelligence.

Why are people so proud of being stupid?

Red meat is not carnivore diet.

White meat is not carnivore diet.

Liver, heart, tongue, kidney, brain, marrow are carnivore diet. They are rich in nutrients and the very reason carnivores get away with only eating meat.

The waste in itself is insane. But how can you call yourself a meat eater and throw away the best meat on the animal? A fox just gnawing the drumsticks and wings of the chicken and leave the rest? It makes no fucking sense. Granted, very little in this world makes sense.

"first time i had sex was also at 12, but unlike you, i enjoyed it' -- joe rogan on his podcast

No different than those Youtube/IG fitness models who try and sell you shit like an all banana diet when you know they are on other drugs.

joe-rogan.png

This photo was before the Carnivore diet.

He's only been doing it for like 4 weeks.

So 3 Bic Macs a day..
Probably, that's less than 1700 calories. Isn't really what I meant since Big Macs have multiple ingredients and you wouldn't feel full if you only ate 3 big Macs a day but if you only ate 3 big Macs a today you would definitely lose weight.

say what you wanna say but rogan has awesome traps and shoulders. they remind me of mine. just in a smaller ratio.

Back