Day 5 of the Carnivore Diet: AMA

My brother said this for 30 days prior to Thanksgiving. He said he felt great and lost 16 lbs. He only weighs about 170 prior with very little body fat. Good luck TS make some homemade beef jerky

Which?

Carnivores eat herbivores , with an occasional oppertunivore
Animal carnivores eat whatever they can catch and murder.

Maybe it is not a literal majority of their diet, but it is a big part of the food chain.

I don't think it is a stretch to have a majority of carnivore species that eat other carnivores. Most carnivore I would imagine would eat a cat or a bird if they could catch it, or if they found one injured.

Many of them even eat their young or the babies or eggs of other species, hence the phrase "its a dog eat dog world"

Eat real food, nothing processed.
Red meat, fish and limited dairy.
NO soy! Shit will kill you.

Hopefully a month but no cheating so far. Toughest thing is not having milk.

Ive done zero to very low carbs before

Worked very well for me.

Too many Carbs fucks me up, especially wheat based.

Tough at times. Especially eating out.

Let me know if you need tips for food prep. It’s the key to staying on target

Eat real food, nothing processed.
Red meat, fish and limited dairy.
NO soy! Shit will kill you.
I got a subscription to butcher box and got a ton of venison and elk from a hunter so basically it’s all grass fed stuff

It takes a while to get off carbs.

Those things are worst than drugs and alcohol.
shit is ridiculously hard to do, I started OMAD a few days back, gotta get in shape for a wedding, I convinced myself to go low carb/keto, which is highly carnivorous. I couldn't stick carb free, however, I did cut it out 60%. Each day, better than the next, and a reduction, but I can start OMAD cold turkey, but giving up carbs is almost always a failure the first few attempts.

once you can get on that wagon, you'll lose as much weight as you're willing to stay on the wagon.

Is your body able to digest fat? Do you have enough stomach acid to do this diet?

A lot of people can't digest fat properly and end up getting the runs on this diet.

Not if you work out a lot. I eat 325 grams of carbs on gym day out of necessity. 90 minutes of weightlifting ftw.
This. I don't know how the hell anyone that does weights or HIIT cardio etc can do it without carbs and not have their performance suffer.

Based on dentition, humans aren’t carnivores. Glad to hear you’re only doing it temporarily and hope it works out for you.

shit is ridiculously hard to do, I started OMAD a few days back, gotta get in shape for a wedding, I convinced myself to go low carb/keto, which is highly carnivorous. I couldn't stick carb free, however, I did cut it out 60%. Each day, better than the next, and a reduction, but I can start OMAD cold turkey, but giving up carbs is almost always a failure the first few attempts.

once you can get on that wagon, you'll lose as much weight as you're willing to stay on the wagon.
Carbs yea, I can do a feed zone thing. 8 hours etc. 11-7. Late night snacking kills me lol.

Started the Carnivore Diet for the month of January.

Copious amounts of beef, fish and venison.

Trying to reset my hormones and see if it makes feel better.

Ask me anything.

Keep us updated.

In January I'm doing no sugar.
February I'm doing carnivore.

Seems like a really stupid diet and that you could have just cut down on sugar.

"Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants."

Back