Media Rogan shows off carnivore diet results by going shirtless

How much carbs can one eat and still claim to be on a keto diet? Basically what is a healthy keto diet?
Nearly all humans will be in full keto at 20 grams. For maintenance, where u don't gain weight, is roughly 50ish grams, not going over 15/20 per meal. Some can get away with 100 or more

There is actually some dispute about this, as some incredibly old remains have been found in much farther northern regions than is explainable by the current ideas around the common origins theory.

Was just reading an article about this the other day.

Could you provide a link to the article?

Yeah. Fuck dieting. It is always a temporary fix. The best solution is obvious, but it's not sexy and won't sell books, sooo.... ;)

Having said that, I went to La Fondue for the first time last night with my wife... You basically dip stuff in melted cheese and for desert you dip stuff in melted chocolate. Total carnage... I may never eat again. :p

“My vitiligo improved. I had a bunch of white spots fill in ...”

Hey Joe - YOU are a white spot !!!

Yeah. Fuck dieting. It is always a temporary fix. The best solution is obvious, but it's not sexy and won't sell books, sooo.... ;)

Having said that, I went to La Fondue for the first time last night with my wife... You basically dip stuff in melted cheese and for desert you dip stuff in melted chocolate. Total carnage... I may never eat again. :p
You probably felt like rogan looks

He looks okay, tho I'm not sure eating a meat and dairy only diet at 50 years old is a smart idea for your overall health. Rogan gonna Rogan tho.

That's not accurate. It's in fact the opposite, the ancient man rarely ate meat, nor could he find it easily.
They've done research and the most commonly eaten foods were cereals & various vegetables.
Throughout history, meat consumption has been reserved for the wealthy noble class...Which have been found to be less healthy than the poor peasant class (which is plant/cereal consuming).

cereals -
Doubt it as agriculture came relatively late in the history of mankind

Nothing nonsensical about it, all scientific evidence supports veganism as optimal for human health.

I'll believe it when most professional athletes are vegan. I'll start to believe it's possible when there are more than a handful.

A carnivore diet is dumb af.

You simply can't get optimal nutrition from eating that way any more than you can get optimal nutrition from most vegan diets (without major supplementation...and even then, you're likely making many sacrifices).

People need to stop looking for fad diets...

Some of these comments are hilarious, but fuck dude looks great , especially in his 50s

Man looks great for 50, regardless of whatever he's taking.

Plant based sure. Vegan. Not so much

This is a good point that people overlook you can still be Vegan and eat like total shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back