Media Rogan shows off carnivore diet results by going shirtless

You will get great results appearance wise on that, but its horrible for your health and leaves you craving more. Humans need plants.

Not the shit plants we eat nowadays that are genetically modified kid.

How the hell do u have trouble cutting out pizza??????

Might eat 3 a year if im lucky......fmd its not hard to cut pizza out

True but humans who ate according to seasons since the beginning of time would have large stretches of time with no plants and all meat, particularly in the winter months.

Its definitely not something you should do long term, we thrive on a varied diet, but humans are clearly well adapted to it.

The only thing you're missing (in addition to what you have above) is that we often experienced extended time between meals, days or even weeks.

How the hell do u have trouble cutting out pizza??????

Might eat 3 a year if im lucky......fmd its not hard to cut pizza out
Speak for yourself, what is your diet and cravings like

Speak for yourself, what is your diet and cravings like
My diets fine
My cravings are usually for a choc milk which ill have 500ml once a week
Other than that i eat clean
I found the more i ate clean the more i didnt crave rubbish
Took about a month

I'm telling you, as long as you arent eating sugar you're good to go. I still doubt all meat diet is anywhere near legit but because people arent ingesting sugar and carbs they lose weight and see results.

Say no to sugarrrrr
you can eat nothing but sugar and still lose weight
its not what you're eating, its how much
over consume energy of what your body requires= gain weight
under consume energy of what your body requires= lose weight

anybody telling you one diet is better than the other in terms of losing weight is full of shit.

Last edited:
He's in incredible shape for a 50 year old. Though he's oddly proportioned. He's so stocky and one of his legs seems longer than the other.

My diets fine
My cravings are usually for a choc milk which ill have 500ml once a week
Other than that i eat clean
I found the more i ate clean the more i didnt crave rubbish
Took about a month
Why do you cut out chocolate milk that seems like an okay thing to drink even once a day if you are not lactose intolerant. I mean I used to drink Ovaltine as a kid and it seemed like no big deal, only reason I cut out milk is because it gave me oily skin and acne.

I could eat clean and still crave pizza, its too good the smell, the taste everything. Its one food I can't resist.

All of a sudden every one here thinks they’re as smart as Mike Dolce

Bingo! Just remove sugars. Sugars is crack and bad for the body

Exactly. What a lot of people don't realize is that the refined carbs are metabolized as sugar. No nutrition.

Logan Paul has a $20M net worth.

El Chapo has a billion dollar net worth before his incarceration.

And you’re fucking point is?

El Chapo sold coke. Logan Paul is a tremendous self-promoter. You don't have to like somebody to recognize their attributes.

5'9'' flyweight lol
Your metabolism will most likely eventually slow down. One of my good friends was 6'4 featherweight back in college. Lol Now 20 years later hes light heavyweight, no more abs though. Lol Loves that Cherry Garcia and most other Ben and Jerry's too. I finally convinced him to atleast eat the yogurt ones since they're not so packed with sat fat and sugar.

Been doing carnivore for a week. Belly is legit shrinking it's crazy.

Been doing carnivore for a week. Belly is legit shrinking it's crazy.
Its shrinking because you are cutting out sugars, and no carbs, its not rocket science also meat takes longer to digest and keeps you fuller longer so you dont pig out with multiple meals. The question is how will your arteries hold up to all the saturated fats and cholesterol.

you can eat nothing but sugar and still lose weight
its not what you're eating, its how much
over consume energy of what your body requires= gain weight
under consume energy of what your body requires= lose weight

anybody telling you one diet is better than the other in terms of losing weight is full of shit.
end of thread...thats the basis of any diet , end of story

Back