Media Rogan shows off carnivore diet results by going shirtless

People think it's all the meat that makes the Carnivore diet beneficial, when really it comes down to removing the refined carbs and sugar.
Bingo! Just remove sugars. Sugars is crack and bad for the body

He is also a case study not to smoke weed or take Alpha Brain by onnit, dudes memory is shot to shit. He also keeps getting a cold, this dude takes so many supplements, smokes weed daily which he claims is a health tonic and brain healer, and takes Alpha Brain which he said is great for cognitive function and memory yet he keeps forgetting things and names.

The best diet is the type where you get all the nutrients you need from food alone. If you need supplements and b12 and hormone shots because of your supposed healthy diet, the diet is shit lol, that means your diet is not supplying those nutrients and screwing with you hormones

Most Vegans take supplements. Nate Diaz got popped dirty from his own supplements, he takes 10 supplements and pills a day, if Vegan is so healthy why do he need to take all those?

Weed if abused makes you forget shit and say dumb shit. Then you get in the cycle of thinking weed empowers your thoughts and its making you think a way that you cant sober,when in reality you just sound dumb. Its taken me a year and a half of being sober off weed to realize this. Its also funny how Joe Rogan brings people in and talks about addiction and he says something in the lines of "ive never been addicted to anything" yet he smokes pot daily .Lol.

Didn't Rogan freely admit to using prescription TRT?

Why is sugar bad ? Or carbs, just lmao

joe-rogan.png

BRB eating a sld!

Weed if abused makes you forget shit and say dumb shit. Then you get in the cycle of thinking weed empowers your thoughts and its making you think a way that you cant sober,when in reality you just sound dumb. Its taken me a year and a half of being sober off weed to realize this. Its also funny how Joe Rogan brings people in and talks about addiction and he says something in the lines of "ive never been addicted to anything" yet he smokes pot daily .Lol.
Yeah he is proof that someone can be addicted to weed. I remember he was talking to a guest and saying Weed is not addictive while smoking a blunt. Eddie Bravo who got him into smoking weed, doesn't even smoke weed that often anymore, I think he said he cut back since he became a father and spends more time with his son.

Why is sugar bad ? Or carbs, just lmao
Why you laughing? most health experts knows sugar is bad, diabetes, it feeds cancer cells, accelerates aging, causes heart disease, and other health issues, it also kills good bacteria in your gut by feeding the bad bacteria.

I think the larger problem is that so much meat is unhealthy people correlate hormone infused mystery meat goo with actually natural healthy meat. One fucks up your endocrine system and one doesn't.
A larger problem with meat is the mistreatment of animals. And it's getting worth, rather than better, all in the name of profit. Chicken factories in America and continental Europe are cesspools of feces and bacteria. Chickens are so mistreated, they are infested with salmonella. People are actually bringing salmonella into their kitchens, in families with children. Even Scandinavia has salmonella in chicken, though rare. They have even had salmonella outbreaks in Scandinavia because of imported veggies. How does that even happen? Nobody's held accountable. It's just business.

The irony is that people are more health conscious than ever, while our food is worse than ever.

Cereal is garbage. It's all about yield. Sweden is better than most countries in this regard (because it still has some regulation), but today's wheat in Sweden contains half the nutrient content of wheat grown in the 1970s. At the same time, the yield has increased by 70%. The extra yield in today's fast-growing crops is water. It's a billion dollar business just keeping the right amount of water in stored cereal. Because the more water, the the higher the weight.

Growth hormones do basically the same thing with animals. GH makes muscles store water. And, of course, all around sadism and ickiness. Also the answer to why we don't eat meat.
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...joint-right-and-left-of-a-calf_fig1_313276438
https://www.pubs.ext.vt.edu/400/400-304/400-304.html

Im not overweight, but Im kinda sedentary and enjoy fast foods. I work a shipping job so fast food is convenient for me. My go to is usually Dennys since so many of them are open 24 hours.

Also my family has a history of hypertension and whats crazy is none of us are overweight, we are black so it says on those charts that black people have higher cases of high blood pressure, and diabetes in terms of health issues.

My father and uncles stopped eating American fast food when they came here from Jamaica in the 70s, and they were able to keep their health good they weighed the same as they did in high school and are all in their 70s. They dont eat processed foods, they dont eat fast food either, or drink sodas. Everything is home cooked and my father always drinks warm ginger, lemon and honey tea first thing in the morning, he wont even drink soda.

I unfortunately have difficulty keeping my diet in check, I go out and see a fastfood joint and start getting hungry and have to pig out. Yesterday I ate like 3 Arbys roast beef sandwiches a large order of curly fries and a milk shake. :(
You have to work around genetics bro. Diabetes is in my family. My mum has it, my aunty, cousin and grandfather. And my mum never ate shit, which is why I never did as an adult I suppose, but I know I'm infinitely more likely to get it than the next person regardless. My mum has to shoot up insulin several times a day and prick her finger 4 times a day to measure her levels. It's a shit thing to live with.

But I agree with you man and understand how hard it is to avoid fast food entirely. I can't go by a pizza place if I'm hungry. What helps me is that I like cooking, so I'll spend a few hours on a sunday and make all my meals without it being a hassle
I know what I like (heaps of garlic and chilli) so once I have all my meals done I'll eat them. Then when I do go out with friends and eat steak and chips or a whole pizza, it's not so bad as 90% of my diet is . Iin check. I don't drink any soda and don't I take any sugar other than a teaspoon in my coffee.

Moderation brother. I think you should give meal prepping a go. Takeaway is way too convenient when you're hungry, but if you bring a meal to work and you've already eaten, you can skip the takeaway as you're full anyway and get used to craving healthier food.

Hope your hypertension clears up or at least doesn't become a huge issue for you mate. You sound like a good dude.

A larger problem with meat is the mistreatment of animals. And it's getting worth, rather than better, all in the name of profit. Chicken factories in America and continental Europe are cesspools of feces and bacteria. Chickens are so mistreated, they are infested with salmonella. People are actually bringing salmonella into their kitchens, in families with children. Even Scandinavia has salmonella in chicken, though rare. They have even had salmonella outbreaks in Scandinavia because of imported veggies. How does that even happen? Nobody's held accountable. It's just business.

The irony is that people are more health conscious than ever, while our food is worse than ever.

Cereal is garbage. It's all about yield. Sweden is better than most countries in this regard (because it still has some regulation), but today's wheat in Sweden contains half the nutrient content of wheat grown in the 1970s. At the same time, the yield has increased by 70%. The extra yield in today's fast-growing crops is water. It's a billion dollar business just keeping the right amount of water in stored cereal. Because the more water, the the higher the weight.

Growth hormones do basically the same thing with animals. GH makes muscles store water. And, of course, all around sadism and ickiness. Also the answer to why we don't eat meat.
https://www.researchgate.net/figure...joint-right-and-left-of-a-calf_fig1_313276438
https://www.pubs.ext.vt.edu/400/400-304/400-304.html
Preaching to the choir dude. I buy 95% organic and even then don't trust it. Mistreatment is an understatement, gradually tortured is more apt.

You have to work around genetics bro. Diabetes is in my family. My mum has it, my aunty, cousin and grandfather. And my mum never ate shit, which is why I never did as an adult I suppose, but I know I'm infinitely more likely to get it than the next person regardless. My mum has to shoot up insulin several times a day and prick her finger 4 times a day to measure her levels. It's a shit thing to live with.

But I agree with you man and understand how hard it is to avoid fast food entirely. I can't go by a pizza place if I'm hungry. What helps me is that I like cooking, so I'll spend a few hours on a sunday and make all my meals without it being a hassle
I know what I like (heaps of garlic and chilli) so once I have all my meals done I'll eat them. Then when I do go out with friends and eat steak and chips or a whole pizza, it's not so bad as 90% of my diet is . Iin check. I don't drink any soda and don't I take any sugar other than a teaspoon in my coffee.

Moderation brother. I think you should give meal prepping a go. Takeaway is way too convenient when you're hungry, but if you bring a meal to work and you've already eaten, you can skip the takeaway as you're full anyway and get used to craving healthier food.

Hope your hypertension clears up or at least doesn't become a huge issue for you mate. You sound like a good dude.
Yeah we gotta work harder to avoid health issues bro, like you I also love cooking the only problem is I have no time, when I was making good money workin an office job and lift next door to my marketing job in DTLA before I lost everything I would cook and prep all my meals. Id go shop at the local groceries every time I felt like buyin a good cut of beef, or some good chicken breasts and Id be cooking up all my food.

Im on call most of the time now, most of the shit I do is just pack some fruits or snacks. On my breaks ill bring my ipad and browse Sherdog, and ill be eating in the car most of the time, my coworkers all got fat though, its weird seeing them a year after they joined, the guys who are in shape are the warehouse workers who move heavy boxers and stuff, I was thinking of switching since my friend runs the shipping company but I have bad knees from football so I opted for the shipping van, there is like 100 of us but I opted for night shift or graveyard Ill travel to indio all the way from LA to ship to warehouses its easy because there is NO traffic. When I did the day route it was hell man, too much traffic.

I gotta start getting my health in check, I was watching a dude who said there is o excuses he worked 2 jobs and still managed to get at least 40 minutes of treadmill or p90x in a day.

Nothing wrong with natural sugar that is found in fruits, vegetables, etc. Added sugar is a problem. No need to abstain from fruit. Fruit juice is also not good because it lacks the fiber and other properties of whole fruit that help regulate your blood/sugar levels.
I dip my low sodium triscuits in cold pressed fruit and veggie juices...
<NewGina>

*edit*
I meant to post <BC1>

Yeah we gotta work harder to avoid health issues bro, like you I also love cooking the only problem is I have no time, when I was making good money workin an office job and lift next door to my marketing job in DTLA before I lost everything I would cook and prep all my meals. Id go shop at the local groceries every time I felt like buyin a good cut of beef, or some good chicken breasts and Id be cooking up all my food.

Im on call most of the time now, most of the shit I do is just pack some fruits or snacks. On my breaks ill bring my ipad and browse Sherdog, and ill be eating in the car most of the time, my coworkers all got fat though, its weird seeing them a year after they joined, the guys who are in shape are the warehouse workers who move heavy boxers and stuff, I was thinking of switching since my friend runs the shipping company but I have bad knees from football so I opted for the shipping van, there is like 100 of us but I opted for night shift or graveyard Ill travel to indio all the way from LA to ship to warehouses its easy because there is NO traffic. When I did the day route it was hell man, too much traffic.

I gotta start getting my health in check, I was watching a dude who said there is o excuses he worked 2 jobs and still managed to get at least 40 minutes of treadmill or p90x in a day.
At one point I was working a demanding campus services job for a uni, studying part time, and doing MMA 4 nights a week. I was literally busy for every waking hour but still found time to cook. Who doesn't have 3 hours spare a week? You don't have to cook every night, just bulk cook like I do. It saves you heaps of time cooking 10 meals in 3 hours as opposed to an hour every day for singular meals.

How much carbs can one eat and still claim to be on a keto diet? Basically what is a healthy keto diet?
it is not what one claims it to be. a keto diet is not like a vegan diet, where you claim to eat certain things. a keto diet is when you are in ketosis. generally, it is recommended to keep carb intake below 40g per day, but it varies a bit between people and level of exercise.

Why you laughing? most health experts knows sugar is bad, diabetes, it feeds cancer cells, accelerates aging, causes heart disease, and other health issues, it also kills good bacteria in your gut by feeding the bad bacteria.
does this apply also to workaholics with high iq that train hard every day and think hard, i need fuels, if i dont take sugar my brain will shut down, im also ripped, i eat a shitload or red bloody meat too .

Back