Robin Black passionately predicting Conor KOing Mayweather

yeah, he's a moron.

but, it was idiots like him that made the betting line for floyd finishing conor that much better. i almost never bet, but that was some of the easiest money i ever made.
I remember the odds were quite shit and I thought it was useless to bet even with Conor having zero chance to beat him. How much did you bet and win? I never bet on huge favs, only put them in parlays somtime.

His spinning back kicks looked suprisingly ok. Other than that, what guard is that, he doesn't even have a high guard shell , a party, slip anything, more beginner flinching than anything.

His jab looked horrible, chin up, shoulders not protecting anything when he punches.

He would be in the beginner class at my gym.

GSP should have just blasted his leg one time, end this idiots delusion

I remember the odds were quite shit and I thought it was useless to bet even with Conor having zero chance to beat him. How much did you bet and win? I never bet on huge favs, only put them in parlays somtime.
i got +170 on floyd finishing him. considering who was fighting who, i thought it was superb.

bet a hundred bucks because that's the limit the online bookie had for my unverified account. i would've bet more if they allowed me.

it's not like i made a lot of money, but it was by far the safest bet i ever made.

i got +170 on floyd finishing him. considering who was fighting who, i thought it was superb.

bet a hundred bucks because that's the limit the online bookie had for my unverified account. i would've bet more if they allowed me.

it's not like i made a lot of money, but it was by far the safest bet i ever made.
Wtf, those are amazing odds. That sounds unbelievable. Maybe its because Mayweather isn't known for finishing his opponents but still. Good job.

Did he put on his best ugly suit because he thought he would be all over tv and yt when Conor would win and meet his prediction? lol
Lmao. He justified his delusions by separating boxing and mma fans into two different categories and telling one side that they just learned a lesson. This guy took the Kool aid from Conor and drank it all. I love boxing and mma and grew up with both growing up and if you had any sort of critical thinking about this fight, you could of seen it coming a mile away. Personally I think Conor should of went for head kicks. That would of been the most infamous fight of all time. He would be legend.

Wtf, those are amazing odds. That sounds unbelievable. Maybe its because Mayweather isn't known for finishing his opponents but still. Good job.
overall odds on mayweather winning were atrocious, but for some reason the finish was really good. people really bought into the whole "point fighter" narrative.

to be fair i'm kinda hoping mcgregor boxes some big name again. it's great on many levels, we get to see him get the shit kicked out of him, and hordes of his fans bet on him which gives us some good lines on the opponent. imagine him fighting canelo. i'd bet everything i own on a finish from the mexican.

Why is it that funny anyway? Mcgregor was way younger, fresher, and bigger. He did land in the fight and who knows? A lot of insecure posters on here looking for validation and acceptance by pretending like it was obvious Mcgregor was going to lose. They were throwing fists, anything can happen and Mcgregor is no slouch

His spinning back kicks looked suprisingly ok. Other than that, what guard is that, he doesn't even have a high guard shell , a party, slip anything, more beginner flinching than anything.

His jab looked horrible, chin up, shoulders not protecting anything when he punches.

He would be in the beginner class at my gym.

GSP should have just blasted his leg one time, end this idiots delusion

Any dork who have played a fighting video game can do a spinning kick.

Its timing and sense of correct distanse that takes time to learn

Why is it that funny anyway? Mcgregor was way younger, fresher, and bigger. He did land in the fight and who knows? A lot of insecure posters on here looking for validation and acceptance by pretending like it was obvious Mcgregor was going to lose. They were throwing fists, anything can happen and Mcgregor is no slouch
It was obvious though

It was obvious though
No it wasn't. They fought one time in the history of the universe (unless string theory is correct). Mayweather was the rightful favourite, but to say obvious annoys me. Nobody knew what the fight was going to look like, who predicted a 10th round finish?

No it wasn't. They fought one time in the history of the universe (unless string theory is correct). Mayweather was the rightful favourite, but to say obvious annoys me. Nobody knew what the fight was going to look like, who predicted a 10th round finish?
It was obvious that Conor would lose.

Floyd did. Just because you are not able to see something it doesnt mean it's not obvious to others.
You are hiding behind the result fool. Nothing in the world of combat sports is 100 percent and the use of the word obvious in this situation is unwarranted

You are hiding behind the result fool. Nothing in the world of combat sports is 100 percent and the use of the word obvious in this situation is unwarranted
Your mistake is believing everybody is as retarded as you, but feel free to continue believing the result was some big mystery while crying into your Conor pillow.

Your mistake is believing everybody is as retarded as you, but feel free to continue believing the result was some big mystery while crying into your Conor pillow.
For thinking Mayweather was the obvious favourite, but giving Mcgregor a chance in a sport were one punch is all it takes?

For thinking Mayweather was the obvious favourite, but giving Mcgregor a chance in a sport were one punch is all it takes?
What probability would you give of that
happening? Conor had never competed in boxing and was going up against one of the absolute greatest, and likely the most
defensively sound boxer of all time. There is always a theoretical possibility, in this case it was so incredibly low that it wasnt worth considering.

What probability would you give of that
happening? Conor had never competed in boxing and was going up against one of the absolute greatest, and likely the most
defensively sound boxer of all time. There is always a theoretical possibility, in this case it was so incredibly low that it wasnt worth considering.
If Mayweather was in his prime, no question as to the outcome. Given the age discrepency, along with the size advantage and the activity level of both guys prior to the fight, could you not see my doubts?

Of course Mayweather could put on a pair of gloves at the age of 70 and do well, but Mcgregor was surging in his prime and made a fortunate off his fists, albeit in mma and not boxing. I just don't like the word "obvious" given the context is all

Back