Robin Black passionately predicting Conor KOing Mayweather

also i think he's an alcoholic or something from what i've read and seen.. seen him absolutely plastered more than once and he sounds a little buzzed in that video

Last edited:
So I bothered to click on that thing and listen to over a minute of this crap. Why does this dumbass have to repeat ever single thing he says two or three times, and always slower as it goes on? Unwatchable shit.

Embarrassing, this guy could not have Conors mouth buried any deeper in his mouth. He is the CM Punk of fight entertainment industry, he and Brendan Schaub should do a fight podcast together.

I remember when Patrick Wyman ripped Black to shreds over that "MMA angles are going to confuse Mayweather" bullshit.

The interview that he did with Jordan Breen on Press Row about the MMA media hyping up McGregor in that fight was hilarious.

Usually I'd bet on Floyd by decision but in that fight it was Floyd by KO. Went longer than I thought it would though, I guess Floyd wanted to make sure he was 100% gassed before he opened up.

I remember when Patrick Wyman ripped Black to shreds over that "MMA angles are going to confuse Mayweather" bullshit.

The interview that he did with Jordan Breen on Press Row about the MMA media hyping up McGregor in that fight was hilarious.

Pretty much everyone who threw out "MMA angles" and "Conor uses unique weird angles" had zero idea what angles in a combat sports means.

MMA needs Robin Black.
The gift that keeps on giving.

robin black would say that there's no such thing as gifts...they are an illusion...you never hear santa talking about gifts...now presents are a different matter, because thats what its all about, being present in the moment...only the present matters in life, the past doesn't exist, the future isn't decided yet...the present...

is a gift

mma750.jpg

People were paid to hype and improve the odds and mayweatehr was paid to carry
I'm happy, put 400 on Floyd, but didnt win much ofc

Can someone tell me who Robin Black is? I remember trying to watch him break down something a long time ago (I think it was about Rumble) and he just came off like a fucking whack job...is he just an "analyst"?
He fought a little but had a losing record. He also started the worst glam rock band in history. He's always been horrible.

Did he ever release anything after the fight? I remember this shit being absolutely priceless beforehand, but I never remember him coming out with anything afterwards.

People were paid to hype and improve the odds and mayweatehr was paid to carry
I'm happy, put 400 on Floyd, but didnt win much ofc

There was a brief window of time when you could get slightly better than even odds on Floyd by KO/TKO. Absolutely crazy.

wow, he's worse than Rogan sparring with JWP. it's like watching someone play a UFC video game for the first time and they just spam body kicks until they're gassed.
Wow Robin whack is even lower than cm punk can levels lol

This is Robin Black. Him being a retard isn't a news item.

I totally agree on the face of it, but at the same time, it’s good to float his name out there occasionally because the MMA scene deserves its Simple Jack. He’s got a Goldberg cringe quality and extreme retardation that’s mostly ignored by his peers in the business. He’s got respect despite the viewership or listenership knowing he’s a drunk muppet surrounded by normal humans.

Can someone tell me who Robin Black is? I remember trying to watch him break down something a long time ago (I think it was about Rumble) and he just came off like a fucking whack job...is he just an "analyst"?
He used to sing in a gay punk boy band, took some lessons in MMA, and started a podcast .

robin black would say that there's no such thing as gifts...they are an illusion...you never hear santa talking about gifts...now presents are a different matter, because thats what its all about, being present in the moment...only the present matters in life, the past doesn't exist, the future isn't decided yet...the present...

is a gift

mma750.jpg
Hahaha spot on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back