Robin Black passionately predicting Conor KOing Mayweather

He just can’t keep his eyes off his own reflection while giving the gift of a ”Robin Black Prediction”

<36>

He’s watching himself all the time, similar to when people are taking selfies and instead of looking at the camera they’re looking at how they look on screen. Makes it a whole lotta better, god damn what a douche

What ever happened to Robin Black? Did this hurt his image a little? Tons of people agreed with him but he really went all in on Conor and made a blog type predicition video. He really believed it. Did you guys beat the house on Conor too after hearing Robin Blacks prediction?

Timestamped for his verdict

Mate the most craziest thing back then was the amount of people I knew, good sound people that was spouting the same shit Conor was saying. Literally just copying his words and not thinking for themselves. Floyd was to small, Floyd is to old and the biggest one Floyd doesn't hit hard enough.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
On the other hand I was happy to hear them coz I knew I could make a few quid betting on Floyd against them.

And bang went his credibility...if he had any!

Mate the most craziest thing back then was the amount of people I knew, good sound people that was spouting the same shit Conor was saying. Literally just copying his words and not thinking for themselves. Floyd was to small, Floyd is to old and the biggest one Floyd doesn't hit hard enough.
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
On the other hand I was happy to hear them coz I knew I could make a few quid betting on Floyd against them.
Im just surprised that he believed it so much that he put himself out there on video claiming it would happen. He really put his analyst credibility on the line and I haven't seen him around the MMA scene since. I feel like it really hurt his image. Like someone said he acted like he was from the future and knew Conor was going to win no matter what

He even says "I'm going to be taking lots of calls after the fight to explain how I knew Conor would KO floyd, then I'll turn it off for a week" lmao

Can someone tell me who Robin Black is? I remember trying to watch him break down something a long time ago (I think it was about Rumble) and he just came off like a fucking whack job...is he just an "analyst"?

Dude is such a fraud. Pretends hes super knowledgeable about fighting with his videos then when he talks about an upcoming fight he gets it wrong every fucking time.

He ruined any credibility he had with this, there was a short period around 2016 I think where he was pretty popular but it seems like he disappeared after this.

Begging Dana (and Rogan) to give him a job and the tweet about analysts being better than reporters didn't help either.

giphy.gif

Robin black should hand his harddrive over to the feds asap.. he's definitely up to somthing.
On the rogan podcast he was saying shit like groin strikes and pulling hair should be legal, he's a real odd tool.

Even as a Conor nut hugger that video is so cringe to watch LOL he was acting like he was from the future and knew for a fact that Conor would KO Floyd

I do respect that he's passionate about MMA though
Admitting being a nuthugger lmao

Over the hill dudes who still have earrings are to be laughed at and little else. Dudes who paint their fingernails.... that's a whole level of pathetic all to itself.

Imagine caring about what they do. Now that's a level above the level you described.

Imagine caring about what they do. Now that's a level above the level you described.

Sounds like a big leap of assumption you're making there. I saw his picture and commented. If you were offended by that, that's an issue unto itself.

I thought for sure we saw the last of him after he did some stuff a while ago but he came roaring back, stronger than ever. Like what the fuck are his credentials and why do people keep hiring him? I know he's been around for a long long time but what gives..

Robin Black is a massive tool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back