Conor McGregor Reveals He Previously 'Turned Down a Few Good Roles' in Hollywood

He left out the first role he accepted to get into a big budget film:
OIP.IKb39LirfAziL5S9Zke8MAHaEK

"I was just in awe of it all, to be honest with you, the whole process," McGregor said. "I didn’t know how I was going to take to it. I didn’t know whether I was going to like it, to be honest. I felt that. I enjoyed every second of it.”

He left out the first role he accepted to get into a big budget film:
OIP.IKb39LirfAziL5S9Zke8MAHaEK

"I was just in awe of it all, to be honest with you, the whole process," McGregor said. "I didn’t know how I was going to take to it. I didn’t know whether I was going to like it, to be honest. I felt that. I enjoyed every second of it.”

I read that he turned down a minor role on Game of Thrones. I'm sure there is a lot more that I haven't read about.

He was supposed to be in the White Man Can’t jump remake

Logjump.gif

Can't stand what Mcgregor's become these days, but if he showed up for a Guy Ritchie film, it could definitely be epic. One of my favorite directors.

Several movies just saved themselves from being critically panned then. Good for them!

{<jordan}

Watched that Loki show but still never saw the film series stuff.
That said, this hit hard. Somehow the show wrapped up the story in time to fire Majors.

He was the first choice to play Captain Jack Sparrow.

I heard a rumor that Conor will be the next James Bond.

Conor wanted the role of Loki upon seeing the poster for Thor Dark World.
r/marvelstudios - When Thor: the Dark World was released, a cinema in China used a Photoshopped poster as if it were the official.

I read that he turned down a minor role on Game of Thrones. I'm sure there is a lot more that I haven't read about.
:eek:
4ce514daf1f7c8b30025e0943292050a

Back