Robbie Lawler would not "Absolutely Destroy" McGregor

Nick Diaz knocked Robbie Lawler out.

Over 10 fucking years ago. That win doesn't mean jack shit in today's landscape. Manhoef power>Diaz power. Conor's punches might as well be pillows compared to Manhoef.

MillerDanceDidntRead.gif

Wow you are so clever. Repeating someone else post.

They are also against the rules. Not sure why mods aren't giving out cards for it.

Wow, another Conor thread.

I didn't read a word except the title but I guess you're going into some in depth analysis on why a guy who has two top 10 wins at FW is now a WW title contender.

Stfu for fuck sakes.

giphy.gif

Wow you are so clever. Repeating someone else post.

They are also against the rules. Not sure why mods aren't giving out cards for it.

Mods only delete threads and card people bashing Conor, they let his fans bash other fighters and ride his nuts daily.

I can't believe we are even talking about this at this point. Conor has not even got to his first fight at 55 in the UFC, to me it is unreasonable to even entertain Conor at 170 right now.

I can't believe we are even talking about this at this point. Conor has not even got to his first fight at 55 in the UFC, to me it is unreasonable to even entertain Conor at 170 right now.

Right? Sheesh

"But but but he fought at 155 before!"

Yeah, outside the UFC against scrubs in the local shows. Where he also lost twice. Big difference between local shows and the UFC champion, huge difference between local show 155 fighters and the UFC welterweight champ.

As long as they can't prove it haters will always say somebody would "ABSOLUTELY DESTROY" McGregor.

Lawlers chin is on its way out, he's been rocked in both his last fights, I'm not saying McGregor would beat him but it is definitely not impossible.
He's been rocked by guys 20-30 pounds bigger than conor and harder hitting.

Right? Sheesh

"But but but he fought at 155 before!"

Yeah, outside the UFC against scrubs in the local shows. Where he also lost twice. Big difference between local shows and the UFC champion, huge difference between local show 155 fighters and the UFC welterweight champ.

No lies have been told^

He's been rocked by guys 20-30 pounds bigger than conor and harder hitting.
Rory? Rory is one of my favourite fighters and I was ecstatic when he nearly got Robbie out of there but he isn't a hard hitter.

Rory? Rory is one of my favourite fighters and I was ecstatic when he nearly got Robbie out of there but he isn't a hard hitter.

step away from the computer noob, because you obviously have a lot of videos to catch up on. 52 posts in less than your first 24 hours is 52 posts too many.

step away from the computer noob, because you obviously have a lot of videos to catch up on. 52 posts in less than your first 24 hours is 52 posts too many.
You don't make the rules so I'll disregard what you just said and assume it was a case of butthurt.

“What I’m seeing when I’m watching Robbie and Rory – Rory is, in the first round, landing more punches, but they’re not real hard,” McCarthy said. “Robbie is not throwing a lot, but when he’s landing shots they are thudding shots. They are heavy. And then he ends up breaking his nose in the first round.

-big john

“What I’m seeing when I’m watching Robbie and Rory – Rory is, in the first round, landing more punches, but they’re not real hard,” McCarthy said. “Robbie is not throwing a lot, but when he’s landing shots they are thudding shots. They are heavy. And then he ends up breaking his nose in the first round.

-big john
Your point?

are you dumb, that's confirmation to your post from the best seat in the house.
I wasn't being a dick, I just didn't want to say thanks for confirming then find out it was some kind of troll, thanks for confirming.

If Conor gets past RDS, he has a very good chance to dethrone Robbie Lawler

Back