Road House Cancelled???

It was never a believable story. Not in the slightest. To have a woman, any woman being a bouncer of some sort in a tough, red neck bar is far fetched. No woman alive can handle 300lb red neck bikers. sorry, but to all you white knights, but ronda would get picked up and thrown. Nobody would go see it, cause it's a fantasy...

Kinda off topic but I just can't let people believe that lames can fight.

99% of the world is glass chin & body as well as pillow fisted. You can't deny this and be taken seriously. If you've ever been in a fight or trained, fuck if you've ever seen a fight at all you'd know this, and that street fighters are pussies too.

Men over 260lbs who have no muscle are even shittier at fighting, and get winded slamming the fist on their table demanding "mo chikin"

Whenever I spar, I hope to not be paired with one of those big boy rookies, I HATE all the breaks those dudes take, so fucking whiny, and they have no capability to make me work at all. Their takedowns are super easy to defend to, can't imagine one locking up a takedown tight enough to pick someone up and throw them to where they can't adjust themselves to land well enough to get right back up. Funnily enough, they're so fucking easy to takedown, in the clinch (especially if you have good Judo &/or Greco) and with shoot takedowns, especially single legs.

I'm not saying Rousey would handle them, but Cyborg would cock slap them, Holm would pepper to headkick, and Ann Wolfe would KO them all, and then call out Leila Ali and Ronda again.

Bikers would most likely flash guns to deter any sort of physical confrontation like any pussy gang member would.

Nobody would see a biker in a fist fight because it's a fantasy. Even if they're not fat, they're harmless pussies in a fist fight like the rest of the world. Why do you think MMA has so few Martial Artists while every other sport has way more competitors? It's the hardest thing to do mentally (at times emotionally) and physically, a human chess match where intangible attributes can make or break the battle no matter the equality or lack there of in skill.

Who's good at fighting? NOBODY but trained fighters. It's a real easy conclusion to come to, and it's a cold hard fact.

On Topic:

The film shouldn't get made period unless they get an actor that can do his own stunts. Making a female Dalton is a horrible idea, never was going to work. Scarlett Johansson is the only female lead who does action movies that people claim aren't B. I wouldn't hate to see her in there since she's smoking but not as a lead, whenever she's the lead she has that unbearable self satisfied expression like a Kardashian or something.

If they remake it, put a dependable actor who will immerse himself in the role and kicks like a fucking man. Muay Thai doesn't exactly exclude spinning shit, get with the program Hollywood.

Last edited:
Not cancelled. Shooting just delayed while they get a new camera flown in. They're going IMAX so they can fit Ronda into the frame.

Holly set the universe straight. She's my hero.

now that Ronda is not anything "once in a lifetime", nobody really wants to see her in movies.

Lousey Rousey, the biggest flop in UFC history!

JPEG_20160229_211836.jpg

Don't cry!

Supposedly according to a source who is close with the Director/Writer of Road House, the film has yet to even be written in full. Rumours that the film is going to be cancelled.

My source was a retweet from FrontRowBrian on Twitter - Presumably you guys know who he is. Partner of Tom Lawlor on their podcast, pretty reliable source, but a well known troll.

Thoughts? Is it all falling apart for Ronda...?
I certainly hope so! Fuck that movie and ronda.

Every time you see that kick it seems to land harder and harder. Holy guacamole what a knockout
You appreciate how devastating it is from the overhead shot, Ronda travelled 2 corners of the octagon, about 6ft off the ground, remember she was practically flying backwards in the air cuz she was off her feet when she got headkicked. Holly didn't drop Ronda, she got launched, that's why Herb Dean had to do that weird ass chubby checker shuffle, cuz Ronda almost fell at his feet.

And of course with the overhead shot, it looks like Holly is excising a demon w/ those hammerfists from Heaven.
kvVqoZEzlXXHi.gif

Should this thread be in Mayberry Lounge? What the fuck does it have to do with UFC related discussion?

Well...ronda was acting like she was the next break through star in Hollywood....but no worries...WWE is still there....she can beat the gals there in Wrestlemania!!!

The thought of her as the head bouncer in a billy bad ass bar, well, is a joke...

Kurt Russel could pull it off, or maybe a few other stars. Hell, even an unknown actor would do. But Ronda Rousey? Get the f*ck outta here...

That's a good thing.

Nobody wants to be part of a flop.

Kinda off topic but I just can't let people believe that lames can fight.

99% of the world is glass chin & body as well as pillow fisted. You can't deny this and be taken seriously. If you've ever been in a fight or trained, fuck if you've ever seen a fight at all you'd know this, and that street fighters are pussies too.

Men over 260lbs who have no muscle are even shittier at fighting, and get winded slamming the fist on their table demanding "mo chikin"

Whenever I spar, I hope to not be paired with one of those big boy rookies, I HATE all the breaks those dudes take, so fucking whiny, and they have no capability to make me work at all. Their takedowns are super easy to defend to, can't imagine one locking up a takedown tight enough to pick someone up and throw them to where they can't adjust themselves to land well enough to get right back up. Funnily enough, they're so fucking easy to takedown, in the clinch (especially if you have good Judo &/or Greco) and with shoot takedowns, especially single legs.

I'm not saying Rousey would handle them, but Cyborg would cock slap them, Holm would pepper to headkick, and Ann Wolfe would KO them all, and then call out Leila Ali and Ronda again.

Bikers would most likely flash guns to deter any sort of physical confrontation like any pussy gang member would.

Nobody would see a biker in a fist fight because it's a fantasy. Even if they're not fat, they're harmless pussies in a fist fight like the rest of the world. Why do you think MMA has so few Martial Artists while every other sport has way more competitors? It's the hardest thing to do mentally (at times emotionally) and physically, a human chess match where intangible attributes can make or break the battle no matter the equality or lack there of in skill.

Who's good at fighting? NOBODY but trained fighters. It's a real easy conclusion to come to, and it's a cold hard fact.

On Topic:

The film shouldn't get made period unless they get an actor that can do his own stunts. Making a female Dalton is a horrible idea, never was going to work. Scarlett Johansson is the only female lead who does action movies that people claim aren't B. I wouldn't hate to see her in there since she's smoking but not as a lead, whenever she's the lead she has that unbearable self satisfied expression like a Kardashian or something.

If they remake it, put a dependable actor who will immerse himself in the role and kicks like a fucking man. Muay Thai doesn't exactly exclude spinning shit, get with the program Hollywood.

Congratulations, you are the most badass and smartest person here.

You would definitely kick my ass, no matter the weight, for sure!

You won!

Do you need anything else from us?!?!

The movie is updated as "Ronda House".

R3 stars as Honey Boo boo

Congratulations, you are the most badass and smartest person here.

You would definitely kick my ass, no matter the weight, for sure!

You won!

Do you need anything else from us?!?!

Me? Winning internet? Is normal. Bus hungry. Feed carrot.

You shouldn't of included the line where you said I could kick your ass no matter the weight though, I wasn't detailing stories of me whooping actual badasses, your response was kinda funny unlike my response right here, and could be perceived as called for, prior- but nah, if you didn't already know the information I detailed in my post you're probably a fan who never trained, which is the group my post was for...not that it matters, it's expected: this is Sherdog. Cheers!

Back