Road House Cancelled???

The first film sucked bad enough, I can't imagine how bad the remake with a woman who can somehow beat up men in bars is going to be.

Let's hope this is a lesbian bar with lots of action

Supposedly according to a source who is close with the Director/Writer of Road House, the film has yet to even be written in full. Rumours that the film is going to be cancelled.

My source was a retweet from FrontRowBrian on Twitter - Presumably you guys know who he is. Partner of Tom Lawlor on their podcast, pretty reliable source, but a well known troll.

Thoughts? Is it all falling apart for Ronda...?

I freaking hope.
They had no place remaking it anyway and this whole fad of replacing men with women is absurd.

Women can have their own original material. They don't need men to make it popular so that they can swoop in and change it later. That's not very "woman power" of them.

film isn't cancelled, Ronda is just not the main star anymore

so your telling me this movie was suppose to feature her as the main character with her acting ability?

i dont believe it, it was always going to be a secondary character like the guy who got his throat ripped out

Last I heard on the Roadhouse disaster was that RR was the only actor signed so far, and filming was pushed back yet again.
It's going to be terrible if it ever does get made...

film isn't cancelled, Ronda is just not the main star anymore
I heard they're consulting necromancers to bring Patrick Swayze from the dead or they're gonna do the Weekend at Bernie's thing.
Holly Holm cancelled the "Road House" remake on November 14, 2015.

This news is about 3 and a half months late.
Holm should be called the career ender or at least her left leg should.

the cameraman was heard saying "we're gonna need a bigger camera"

Hopefully hollywood cancels all the rest of the remake movies they plan on filming.

At this point, I'm surprised they haven't remade the pee wee movies and Ernest saves Christmas yet.

I believe mike tyson was supposed to ref wrestlemania and he lost to buster ... The wwf then brought in buster to ref i believe ... Ronda getting any role in hollywood now does not make any sense

Ronda first needs to get 300lbs to fit her role and that takes time.

Holly KO'd Ronda and like 3 movie roles all in one kick

I heard the movie hasnt ben cancelled the name has just been changed to buffet house

Supposedly according to a source who is close with the Director/Writer of Road House, the film has yet to even be written in full. Rumours that the film is going to be cancelled.

My source was a retweet from FrontRowBrian on Twitter - Presumably you guys know who he is. Partner of Tom Lawlor on their podcast, pretty reliable source, but a well known troll.

Thoughts? Is it all falling apart for Ronda...?
As far as I know, they re-wrote (or are re-writting) and changing her role from main character to a lesser part.
I read it (long ago) that they felt she would be more suited for her new (diminished) role, but that the movie would happen.

Good...you cant put this unlikable women in a film that Patrick Swayze absolutely killed and expect it to make money...very simple.

A remake of roadhouse is a shit idea and would fail miserably no matter who starred in it

Is she still doing he buddy pic with Tina Fey ? That could actually giver her something since Fey is a "good" writer
If you like the bland snl type of humour

giphy.gif

that kick is on Correia levels of athleticism...

In her defense, she did say on the Fallon/tonight Show that no date was set for filming. At best guess she said it might be around May 2016.

Sounds like she's kind of out of the loop. Even if a script was done now(which it apparently isn't) it takes months for casting, pre-production, setting up locations, budgets, etc before filming.

Back