Road House Cancelled???

38mga6C.gif

Enough with the fucking remakes of classics already. For its time it was a good film and a lot of fun. Leave it alone and definitely don't replace Swayze with a female.

End rant.

That's probably just as well because everyone knows which posters on here were going to pull a pee wee Herman.

I have watched that movie a couple of times and i didnt noticed how lame that kick was LOL.

He wasn't kicking with power - just enough to get him in the water. Dalton know the guy was dead standing.

I just noticed that Ronda tried to block the kick on the way down. lol

In her defense, she did say on the Fallon/tonight Show that no date was set for filming. At best guess she said it might be around May 2016.

Well it was a stupid idea to remake that movie anyways

..... Unless it was starring the Rock

ABout the only way to remake that is more of a comedy or a straight up satire like The Brady Bunch Movies.
The Rock could pull it off as an action comedy or maybe even just as a straight action movie if the script was really good. But with ROnda delivering lines its going to be unintentional comedy even if they try and play it straight, but maybe not in the way the want. Of course the whole character of the little guy that kicks ass would no longer work. Maybe they can make "Irish Roadhouse" with Conor.

Last edited:
I heard they were replacing Rousey with Holm

No suprise since Ronda looks like she eats all her meals at the double deuce.

Speaking of as big as a house. It took till the third scene to realize Carano was in DeadPool. That girl's Calabrese genes have gone active. Hairy mole should appear at any moment.

in the style of kenny florian:

"Holly Holm, you're taking everything I worked for, motherfucker."

Roadhouse postponed because Rousey is Melissa McCarthy's stunt double in Ghostbuster.

I think Ronda looks pretty hot when she's cutting weight but let's be real. Movies are all about image. They want to pretend hot model types are kicking ass not Ronda as she looks now.

Back