Road House Cancelled???

Disgusting she could even think of carrying Patrick swayzes torch.

Can't wait to see Connor fall next then finally uncle Dana.

I don't know a ton about the movie making process but I do know that it takes a really long time to get stuff made because of all the layers of producers and studio execs that they need to get on board. Usually having a big star attached can move things along quicker because they're seen as a sure fire box office draw that can prop up a questionable film.

Obviously a Road House remake is a questionable film and whatever draw they thought that they had with Ronda took a pretty big kick in the face. It would not be surprising in the least if she was dropped from the movie. They aren't hiring her for her acting skills, they're hiring her for her popularity and that took a HUGE hit when her undefeatable aura was kicked away.

Absolutely classic line.

Don't you agree? Muay Thai in my experience has always lead to good fight scenes in movies, even when utilized along with silly TMAs. There's threads about those films in Mayberry, I recommend you check it out, good fight scenes are always fun.

If you were being shitty about it, that's weird considering Muay Thai is one of the most effective fighting styles and their bouts are very exciting to watch. If you're a practitioner you should definitely go to an MMA Gym that bases their striking around Boxing, Muay Thai, and Dutch Kickboxing.

You probably aren't a practitioner though, your responses to me, your profile name, your profile itself: you seem to have never trained in any Martial Art ever...maybe you're just having a bad day. Cheer up, buttercup, no glum sugarplum <3

Last edited:
Ronda doubled down when she went heel. You can only do that if you're truly a once-in-a-generation fighter. It all blew up in her face when she got KTFO'd by one of the only full-time fighters she's ever faced, and one who also happens to be quite personable and respectable as a sportswoman.

So now she's just an angry, mean, cocky fighter with a pathetic/fake mean-mug and a grating personality. When you're not the best in the world, that combination isn't so great for marketing, eh Ronda? I wouldn't wish ill will on anyone other than to say that this is the bed she made. She'll need to lie in it for a while, then perhaps she can learn from it and recover her image and career.

The makers were probably scared by seeing the female Eric Cartman photos.

They should just re-write it into a Showgirls remake starring Holm & Tate.

Ronda will instead be recast in the new Tyler Perry flick "White Madea"

roadhouse_zpsmumjceyp.gif

They blew their budget on catering for Ronda obviously.

Seems the only decent rolls Rondas getting now days are around her stomach.

After the Holm beating they saw the truth in dominating everything through kicks. Dalton is love, Dalton is life.

Back