News Rizin Dying

bro I dont think there has been much Ishii hype for nearly ten years now
For me the ishii hype died in his debut against yoshida. He showed nothing and lost a decision to a washed up yoshida and brought none of his judo skills .

I would say Rizin, even if dead, will resurrect in 2021 when a vaccine arrives. That being said, they should be getting creative.

pride WAS awesome and all rizin fights should be banned and ignored on sherdog after the fake mayweather bs pro wrestling show. Fake fights downgrade ALL mma fighters.

By what i heard from someone who knows Floyd very well he received extremely big offer for rematch with Connor in Saudi Arabi and it will eventually happen (some kind of exhibition) so i think its going to be MMA or Fusion rules(mma gloves and octagon no ground game)

I couldn’t agree more . Why would they embarrass themselves and Tenshin world wide the way they did on purpose
rizin embarasses themselves every event

everyone knew the outcome of the fight before it happened. the japanese mafia was involved...

he at the very least took a dive

By what i heard from someone who knows Floyd very well he received extremely big offer for rematch with Connor in Saudi Arabi and it will eventually happen (some kind of exhibition) so i think its going to be MMA or Fusion rules(mma gloves and octagon no ground game)
mayweather in an octagon isnt going to happen

Back