• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rewatching 275 right now. What a card.

RonMachineGunJhun

Jesus is Lord
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Ended up missing a lot on Saturday. What a card so far. Im at Wei li and JJ. I know the result but am excited to see these scraps again. Been a while since I wanted to watch a card again from top to bottom. Asia always delivers on scraps.

Weili was great, fell asleep in the middle of shevs fight, was surprised she managed to win it and apparently main event was great so ill have to watch it at some point

Missed the card this weekend and I can never find them post-event, at least until Fight Pass releases it into the library. Any help would be appreciated on where I could locate it top to bottom. Cheers!

Great card, but man, I was the sickest I've been in like 5 years watching it. Don't trust your turkey burgers people.

<31>

I only caught the main card live. Went back and caught prelims. Great card indeed. Even watched Jiri vs Glover 2x I enjoyed it so much.

Back