UFC300 card is disapointing so far

DC vs Silva was a short notice replacement tho, original fight was much better.
I guess they did what they had to do so no biggie but that fight didn't make a whole lot of sense and the 30-26, 30-26, 30-26 scorecard was very much expected.

It’s a good card but the women’s title fight was an odd choice for this event

This ufc 300 card is like a mouthful of sores. UFC 200 was like a mouth without sores. Take it from me a guys who’s had moth sores. I know the value of a mouth without sores.

Maybe it depends how much you like heavyweight fights in the current state that it’s in. Looks solid so far. I could use one more big clash to put my dopamine over the top.

Not getting myself worked up over tings I can't control, just make it an active card and I'll watch.

tumblr_lzkavxde5R1r8bv6no1_400.gif
that fukin dog hahahaha

3 shit WMMA fights kills the card ….Worse thing that ever happened to the sport ….Awful

I already called this.

I really look forward to the next 100 threads on this very topic. I’m sure they’ll be riveting.

Every fight is a main card fight and thats basically what Dana said, not every one would be main event.

I understand feeling underwhelmed cause its not gonna have a mega star like Conor or the huge title fights lined up which thats just way shit is is at this point, its not wwe where you can map out your title fights a year in advance.
But its hardly a bad card, shit its a great card even its just not gonna live up to unrealistic expectations people have like Conor, Jones, Izzy, Islam, Khamzat, 5 title fights, Brock, GSP and Ronda coming out or retirement.
These are the fantasy cards these morons were making and now they’re upset it’s not living up to their absud fantasies

Attachments

• IMG_3976.jpeg
    IMG_3976.jpeg
    819.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3971.jpeg
    IMG_3971.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 4
Main event still isn't scheduled, it's pretty good. Better than 200, you really think 200 was better?

200 wasn't really all that spectacular and was headlined by a WMMA fight. Would much rather see Oliveira vs Tsarukyan than some shit like DC vs Anderson
Anderson was badass for taking that fight and even hurt DC with a bodykick but yeah, 200 wasn't some GOAT tier card

Back