UFC300 card is disapointing so far

The most recent she headlined was by accident because evloev pulled out of his fight with evloev. Another of the 3 was again, by accident, because dillashaw pulled out of a fight.

Maybe you could see them headlining a fightnight, but it's a stretch for me. Maybe if the actual main events pulled out....
Andrade is a occasional headliner as well. That’s why I think combined they could. We’re both just guessing though.

We have potentially 3 more still I believe?

Lost track and not really sweating it...

It’s good but only casuals r the ones crying like lil girl.

2 more fights to be added. I would assume you get Conor vs Nate or Chandler then a title fight but which one?

That could justify a legendary card if that title can be assigned. If we get 1 of those listed above then hell yeah its a SOLID card worthy of the landmark event

The funniest thing about this card

Everyone keeps saying Dana hyped up the card too much and is now saying the main event will blow everyone’s mind

wtf is he supposed to say

Hey guys 300 will be great but not THAT great

Hey guys the main event will be underwhelming cont get your hopes up

Shame on the promoter for, ya know, promoting the card lol

the ME of 300 is going to be MIKE "FUCKING" PERRY vs jorge masvidal

you heard it here first, folks

It's a good card. The problem is that dana was tellling fans that every fight would be a main event level fight and the first prelim would blow peoples minds and it would be the deepest card ever and that he was going to pull rabbits out of hats.

Fans for some reason believed him lol. I still think 299 is better, but we'll see. 300 isn't done

Dana overpromised and underdelivered.

What a surprise.

It's fine. Not mind blowing but people complaining are annoying af

Back