REVIEW: DATSUSARA Bag In-Depth Review

yeah it's going to be 2009, shit got hectic here and with the gis not coming out with the right cut it means we are changing clothing manufacturers. but i assure you that is the next product that will be coming out. if you have any requests we haven't made up our mind on the exact closure style yet so let me know what you like.

How about Clinchgear style closure WITH an internal drawstring?

hey guys, i know some of you have the new units in hand now. after you have used them for a few weeks please review them, we would love to hear the feedback.

Put my order in Sunday night and the bag was shipped out on Monday. I like the fast processing. I was looking at a couple bags prior to seeing this thread and was instantly sold.

Put my order in Sunday night and the bag was shipped out on Monday. I like the fast processing. I was looking at a couple bags prior to seeing this thread and was instantly sold.

We do our best to ship within 24 hours of any order, I always wonder why some places lag on shipping and we won't be one of those.

Thanks for the orders again everyone, Sherdog is a big part of our business. Also we would love to hear feedback in new threads on the updated version of our PGB and the new backpack, so when you guys have time let us know what you think.

PS: I'd also like to know what you guys thought of the extra hemp goodies that we sent out with the bags.

some extra hempolicious goodies ?

yes, nothing that will get you high but we shipped out all pre-orders with hemp food bars and some hemp protein shake stuff. i love it for pre and post workouts so i hope some of you like them as well.

yes, nothing that will get you high but we shipped out all pre-orders with hemp food bars and some hemp protein shake stuff. i love it for pre and post workouts so i hope some of you like them as well.

Interesting lol you should bring some when you come down to Legends ::wink::icon_chee

btw if anyone wants to meet me to purchase a bag at Legends while I am there let me know and I'll bring extra gear with me. you'll save on shipping and I'll offer a small discount.

I should be there Monday night Feb 9th

I have a few odd bags and prototypes for sale again PM me if you want one. One thing I ask is that you don't go around showing these off without explaining that they are not proper final designs or materials. So, for those of you interested, here is the list (free shipping on all of these):

Prototypes:

1 Battlepack-1 Cotton canvas rather than hemp, no logo and one big main back pocket rather than 2 longer smaller ones. $30

1 Battlepack-1 Cotton Canvas and slightly darker logo. $35

1 Battlepack-1 with one spot of frayed netting inside and one area of frayed nylon outside (this one is hemp). $40

1 Pro Gear Bag-2 Perfect model except no shoulder strap attachment (hemp)$60

1 Pro Gear Bag-2 Cotton canvas and no shoulder strap $30

1 Pro Gear Bag-1 (LGB-1) No Bottom insert to make the bottom stiff and frayed netting on the outside (something we fixed on the new version to be much stronger) pockets $30 (hemp)

I hate to have these just sitting here when someone could be using them as a very nice budget bag so let me know asap if you want one, first come first serve.

Thanks.

I have a few odd bags and prototypes for sale again PM me if you want one. One thing I ask is that you don't go around showing these off without explaining that they are not proper final designs or materials. So, for those of you interested, here is the list (free shipping on all of these):

Prototypes:

1 Battlepack-1 Cotton canvas rather than hemp, no logo and one big main back pocket rather than 2 longer smaller ones. $30

1 Battlepack-1 Cotton Canvas and slightly darker logo. $35

1 Battlepack-1 with one spot of frayed netting inside and one area of frayed nylon outside (this one is hemp). $40

1 Pro Gear Bag-2 Perfect model except no shoulder strap attachment (hemp)$60

1 Pro Gear Bag-2 Cotton canvas and no shoulder strap $30

1 Pro Gear Bag-1 (LGB-1) No Bottom insert to make the bottom stiff and frayed netting on the outside (something we fixed on the new version to be much stronger) pockets $30 (hemp)

I hate to have these just sitting here when someone could be using them as a very nice budget bag so let me know asap if you want one, first come first serve.

Thanks.

PM'd!

Back