REVIEW: DATSUSARA Bag In-Depth Review

fyi guys my server is down, they have been working on it but in case it takes awhile just contact me directly for orders if you can't see the site.

thanks

fyi guys my server is down, they have been working on it but in case it takes awhile just contact me directly for orders if you can't see the site.

thanks

ok FYI servers are finally back up, that really sucked for 2 days.

seems like now the Sherdog forums are messed up, do we have the same crappy webhost lol

yay Sherdog is back and working again. i get lonely when the site has trouble hehhe

btw i wanted to post this response below about our PGB-2, and say that once again i can't be more happy that i am able to provide you guys with gear you love. i would be sleeping well just thinking about it if it wasn't for this shoulder/neck problem from doing rubberguard too much lol

\

Got the bag last night. Used it today at the gym. First impression,
AWESOME! The bag is huge but not in a hockey bag kinda way. Today we
loaded in 2 of the following:

Headgear
Shin pads
Shorts
16oz Gloves
MMA Gloves
Rashguards
Towels
Mouthguards
Water bottles
Snacks

There was still tons of room left. You make a great product! I am
looking forward to years of enjoyment, the price was definitely worth
it.

- C (from Sherdog.net)

thanks!

I received my Battle pack today and I love it! I agree with all the reviews and will recommend this product to everyone.

hello all, i still have these left if anyone wants a deal bag.

1 Battlepack-1 Cotton canvas rather than hemp, no logo and one big main back pocket rather than 2 longer smaller ones. Slightly thinner canvas as well. $20

1 Pro Gear Bag-2 Cotton canvas and old version (PGB-1) shoulder strap $30

first come first serve.

chris if you can send me pictures of the Battlepack you have, that'd be good. We are about to get our 'stimulus package' from the Aus government and I'm thinking of picking up a Battlepack.

~Foz

sorry Foz the BP sold :(

if the stimulus is big enough maybe we can get you a regular bp-1, let me know you budget.

-C

Got my bag a week ago and the inside mesh pockets are ripping already. I'm not happy.

Got my bag a week ago and the inside mesh pockets are ripping already. I'm not happy.

Ouch. Keep use updated please. Been on the fence about getting a battlepack. I have so many bags though. Hard for me to justify $92 for a bag at the moment, but damn does it look nice. Just go a new gi also, so I need more room.

Back