REVIEW: DATSUSARA Bag In-Depth Review

when you go to the site to order it wont let you click on the buy now...

when you go to the site to order it wont let you click on the buy now...

fixed, sorry i had to make new paypal buttons tonight and didn't test one before my gym outing. off to a party so hopefully it works now, seems like it does here and if not i'll test more carefully later tonight. sorry for the tease.

thanks ordered one this morning...my twins bag he zipper took a shit....

thanks ordered one this morning...my twins bag he zipper took a shit....

cool, thanks for the order bro. btw if anyone has any problems with one of our bags like a zipper breaking please let us know asap and we'll make it right (after we get done slapping our manufacturers upside the head :)

btw since a few of you have been asking...

all international (outside the US) Sherdog folks can order and select the cheapest international shipping option and we'll upgrade that to express mail for you since we can't do free shipping outside the US (very expensive).

thanks for the pre-orders guys, it's going very well here and the more sales we make the better we'll be making our products in the future.

btw since a few of you have been asking...

all international (outside the US) Sherdog folks can order and select the cheapest international shipping option and we'll upgrade that to express mail for you since we can't do free shipping outside the US (very expensive).

thanks for the pre-orders guys, it's going very well here and the more sales we make the better we'll be making our products in the future.

I will be placeing in a order this week how back orderd are you guys.

I will be placeing in a order this week how back orderd are you guys.

we selling the pre-orders fast but have we'll plenty more still and they will ship by the 15th of January if not sooner. thanks for the order :)

hey all, quick question.

is it a total douche move to say that something costs 19.99 or 19.95 vs 20.00 ? how do you feel about that. my sales advisors say i should use the old 95 or 99 trick but i'm not a big fan of that and might go to a more honest approach depending on how others feel.

Hey, a few cents saved is a big deal, bro! lol j/k I think pricing them that way also makes it look a little more "retail"-ish. I don't mind either way.

Hey, a few cents saved is a big deal, bro! lol j/k I think pricing them that way also makes it look a little more "retail"-ish. I don't mind either way.

thanks for the comment on that. i'm still up in the air but i had that thought as well, it's good to look more professional.

but i still resent the original way people used prices like that to manipulate the stupid so it's a tough call .

update, I just got Nutiva.com to give me a good deal on some promo hemp food items so each pre-order will ship with some extra hempy goodies heheh :)

talking about Hemp I came across some Hemp Milk in natural or vanilla flavor ! god bless the state of California hahaha

talking about Hemp I came across some Hemp Milk in natural or vanilla flavor ! god bless the state of California hahaha

lol yeah , i need to try the new and improved blend they have but i have to say as much as i love hemp gear and food, that hemp milk was tough for me the first time. but i love hemp protein in my pre-workout shakes!

codell, any update on when the shorts are coming?

i'm really interested!

codell, any update on when the shorts are coming?

i'm really interested!

yeah it's going to be 2009, shit got hectic here and with the gis not coming out with the right cut it means we are changing clothing manufacturers. but i assure you that is the next product that will be coming out. if you have any requests we haven't made up our mind on the exact closure style yet so let me know what you like.

sprawl style closure.

I too am interested in the shorts when they are released.

~Foz

Black material would be a big plus, possible slits up the side (similar to those of sprawl) would also be a big plus.

Looking forward to them!

Black material would be a big plus, possible slits up the side (similar to those of sprawl) would also be a big plus.

Looking forward to them!

those two things i can almost guarantee, cus it's black or moss green and i think after consideration i do like the splits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back