REVIEW: DATSUSARA Bag In-Depth Review

That shit figures, I was going to order one next month. Looks like i'll have to go with something else.

who knows, i might still have one by then, they tend to go in waves and right now it's slow so we'll see. i'm trying to get more here fast but doing the backpacks at the same time is holding me up a little, not to mention the weak dollar and fucking US Customs.

I can't really start my own new thread about this but ...

the gis are in and we have some left even after the pre-orders!

feel free to message me with any questions about them.

Datsusara MMA Combat Gi

Great review! I have been looking for a good equipment bag for a while now and it is reviews like this that are very helpful. I actually pulled the trigger and ordered one yesterday. Thanks

As of today we are sold out of the LGB-1's. the good news is that due to their success we will be making some very minor improvements and then ordering the new batch soon. Bad news is if you want one you now have to wait. Once I get the final prototype for the version I'll offer pre-orders, hopefully that will be by the end of October if not sooner but I don't want to make promises since our manufacturers get busy due to the holidays upcoming.

Thank you all very much, we owe the Sherdog community and we couldn't be happier to be improving your training time,

-Chris Odell

you just sold me on this I will be placeing a order in, great review!

Let's get the big guy Gis rolling - I'm going to be in the market soon.

6' 2" x 225 lbs
36" waist
34" inseam
48" chest
monkey arms

Just too big for the current size.

roger that, you would be the kind of guy that would crush me heheh

we'll have that size next time for sure since there were quite a few people that wanted sizes close to that. if only people would have pre-ordered or at least let me know what size they wanted before i ordered then we'd have those around, till next time i suppose.

thanks for the interest once again.

also, is there anyone on here that is interested in getting one of our gis, happens to be around 5ft8 to 5ft10 and is good at doing reviews with pics? if so then contact me about a discount gi just so we can get a proper review up here. you don't need to do anything but be honest and live inside the US so shipping cost is low.

when will your new bags be in??? it still says soldout!!!

The manufacturing is almost done then we have to get them here , I hope by the end of the month but with customs you never know. I am trying very hard to make sure they get here in time for Christmas orders for those who actually care about that stuff :)

The new large bags and the backpacks are going to be sweet, you guys will love them.

I'll let you know as soon as I have a firm date. Also if you are on the email list you get pics of the final prototypes along with updates.

Note: I will also offer pre-orders as soon as I have a firm arrival date for the gear.

Hey all, we have a firm ship date but not firm arrival date for the new bags. pre-orders should go up this week

We also updated the site with the new page for the BP1 (battle pack :)

So check it out sometime, I think you guys who don't need something quite as big as the large gear bag (now the PGB for Pro Gear Bag) will really dig the pack.

Datsusara MMA - Functional MMA Gear

Hey guys, new info on the incoming shipment of bags, plus the announcement and pics of the BP1 (Battle Pack :) I think you guys who like the bag but want something smaller will really dig it.

Datsusara MMA - Functional MMA Gear

We should have the pre-orders and a firm arrival date within the week.

OOOOOOoooooooooooooohhh shiny :)

heheh yeah the backpacks are pretty nice.

looks like we are getting our shipment by sea after all (saving 2k!) so pre orders go up by friday and the bags will ship to you guys in early Jan. Sorry about that for all you holiday folks that just can't wait.

hey codell , can you tell me what has been improved on the PGB's ?

Yes I can.

1. Better stitching all around, we had about a 3% return for bad stitching defects and we hope to get that down to nearly 0, also some threads would look sloppy on the inside of pockets before, that is fixed now.

2. Better shoulder strap made with ****l brackets.

3. Side pockets 1cm deeper for fitting larger gloves and thing.

4. The mesh pockets are stronger now, no body else complained of problems with this but I tore mine by putting sharp edged things like books in them, that was BS and won't happen again.

5. We had more people complain that the logo wasn't visible then those that liked the black on black style, so we are trying some red logos out this run. But I'll give you a little tip on fixing that if you don't like logos...a Black Sharpe pen will fix all branding problems.

that's about it, thanks for asking.

Pre orders go up by 11:59 or whenever I take a nice long break from Fallout 3 :)

hey all, quick question.

is it a total douche move to say that something costs 19.99 or 19.95 vs 20.00 ? how do you feel about that. my sales advisors say i should use the old 95 or 99 trick but i'm not a big fan of that and might go to a more honest approach depending on how others feel.

Pre-orders are now available for the Battlepack-01 and Pro Gear Bag-02 (formerly the LGB-01)

You'll get $15 off the regular retail cost and anyone from Sherdog can still get free shipping by leaving their user name in the Paypal notes.

These should ship out before Jan. 15th, in fact I expect them sooner than that.

enjoy and thanks for your patience everyone :)

Datsusara MMA | Facebook

Back